Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Free soccer

This is a discussion on Free soccer within the iPad Apps forums, part of the iPad App Store category; Does anyone know of any sports site running HTML5 for viewing live soccer matches, etc. on iPads, FREE? Thanks....

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Free soccer

  1. #1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    60469
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    35

    Free soccer

    Does anyone know of any sports site running HTML5 for viewing live soccer matches, etc. on iPads, FREE? Thanks.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    60469
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    35
    I have come across this website iOSFlashVideo which might have the solution for viewing soccer matches for free. I'll have a go and report back, if successful.

  4. #3
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    91663
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    37
    Sky go is very good for watching television on your iPad along as you have sky that is!

  5. #4
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    67260
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeytaylor
    Sky go is very good for watching television on your iPad along as you have sky that is!
    I think he is talking about watching football for free like sopcast. Tvants etc. Good for 3 pm Saturday games.

  6. #5
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    60469
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley69 View Post
    I think he is talking about watching football for free like sopcast. Tvants etc. Good for 3 pm Saturday games.
    Correct Ashley. I ditched Sky (what a pain to cancel it was...) because they are expensive and I can now watch football, etc. for FREE on the net, even Sky on some of the free sites!!! ;o)

  7. #6
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    67260
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by riki

    Correct Ashley. I ditched Sky (what a pain to cancel it was...) because they are expensive and I can now watch football, etc. for FREE on the net, even Sky on some of the free sites!!! ;o)
    Hi riki
    Have you had any success watching the footy on the iPad.?
    Cheers
    Ash
    Last edited by ashley69; 10-12-2011 at 11:13 AM.

  8. #7
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    60469
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley69 View Post
    Hi riki
    Have you had any success watching the footy on the iPad.?
    Cheers
    Ash
    No Ash, still struggling with the ipad. Live soccer on my desktop is great but the sites are still using Flash which is not supported on the ipad. Hopefully they will switch to HTML5 soon.

  9. #8
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    67260
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by riki

    No Ash, still struggling with the ipad. Live soccer on my desktop is great but the sites are still using Flash which is not supported on the ipad. Hopefully they will switch to HTML5 soon.
    Cheers riki.
    I can watch sopcast on my MacBook. I had to put windows on it using bootcamp. Fortunately I had a copy of windows 7 from when I had my Sony laptop which I replaced with my MacBook.
    I still want to look for the iPad solution as the MacBook gets used by the rest of the family and especially on a Saturday.
    Cheers
    Ash

  10. #9
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    111081
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Does anyone know of any sports site running HTML5 for viewing live soccer matches, etc. on iPads, FREE? Thanks.
    Hi, check the JustinTV application in the Apple store. Lots of channels for football are available.

  11. #10
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    67260
    Liked
    2 times
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango

    Hi, check the JustinTV application in the Apple store. Lots of channels for football are available.
    Cheers
    Will take a look.
    Ash


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. First Touch Soccer out Now On iOS
    By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 05:04 AM
  2. Pro Zombie Soccer: Apocalypse Edition Comes to iPad
    By Maura in forum Apple iPad News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:25 AM
  4. Swipe Soccer HD: A multiplayer soccer game for the iPad
    By mhalttu in forum iPad App Announcements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 05:58 PM
  5. Soccer Superstars iPhone4Forum.Net Giveaway
    By iDan in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 03:12 PM

Search tags for this page

how to watch live soccer for free on ipad
,

how to watch soccer on ipad

,
html5 live sports
,

live soccer games on ipad

,

live soccer html5

,

live sports html5

,
watch live soccer ipad free
,

watch live soccer on ipad free

Click on a term to search for related topics.