Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Nook Ipad App Issue

This is a discussion on Nook Ipad App Issue within the iPad Apps forums, part of the iPad App Store category; I have a general question for all of you. I know that everyone seems to have trouble with the Nook App. Is anyone having trouble ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    28882
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1

    Nook Ipad App Issue

    I have a general question for all of you. I know that everyone seems to have trouble with the Nook App. Is anyone having trouble downloading magazines. I signed up for the free 14 day magazine subscription. When I went to download the newest Mens Health (and 3 others), it said that this is not supported on this device at this time. Any thoughts?

    I wonder though if I downloaded to the computer first if it would then transfer to the Ipad?

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    43565
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1

    Nook Magazine Download Problems

    Having trouble downloading the Nook magazines I've purchased. As stated above by ajfultz , when I hit "Download" I get: "this is not supported on this device at this time."
    How do we get this corrected?
    Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
    Toosdaejb

  4. #3
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    43626
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norton Shores, MI
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by toosdaejb
    Having trouble downloading the Nook magazines I've purchased. As stated above by ajfultz , when I hit "Download" I get: "this is not supported on this device at this time."
    How do we get this corrected?
    Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
    Toosdaejb
    I work @ B&N and currently nook software for the iPad does not support. Hopefully an update soon.

    Sent from my iPad 2

  5. #4
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    43626
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Norton Shores, MI
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tdjgordon

    I work @ B&N and currently nook software for the iPad does not support magazines Hopefully an update soon.

    Sent from my iPad 2
    Sent from my iPad 2

  6. #5
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    62443
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tdjgordon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by toosdaejb
    Having trouble downloading the Nook magazines I've purchased. As stated above by ajfultz , when I hit "Download" I get: "this is not supported on this device at this time."
    How do we get this corrected?
    Any thoughts would be very much appreciated.
    Toosdaejb
    I work @ B&N and currently nook software for the iPad does not support. Hopefully an update soon.

    Sent from my iPad 2
    Thank you for the information. Any updated information on this topic? I'm trying to access magazines through the Nook app and I'm still receiving the same message: "We are sorry. This item is not yet supported on this device." Is there a work around and/or alternative to reading Nook app magazines?

  7. #6
    iPad Noob!
    Member #
    62709
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2
    I don't seem to have any problems accessing my PC Mag subscription on either the iPad software or the Nook itself. I wonder if the problems people are seeing are magazine specific or software version specific.


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Similar Threads

  1. App for Nook won't download on iPad
    By paddygal in forum iPad Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. nook app for kids
    By xune in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 04:00 AM
  3. New Nook App
    By Raywilco in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:07 AM
  4. Nook Reader
    By cybermonkey in forum iPad Apps
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 05:20 PM
  5. iPad to replace Nook and Kindel
    By iPadster in forum iPad General Discussions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 11:05 PM

Search tags for this page

close closing a magazine in nook app
,
close magazi e nook ipad
,
close magazine in ipad nook app
,
how do i close a magazine article in the nook app?
,

how to close book in ipad nook app

,
how to close magazine in nook app
,

nook ipad magazine problems

,
nook ipad problems
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread