PDF Reader Pro is a great app, but seems somewhat unclear in the how to department. It imports PDFs to the iPad in a blink. So here's my version of the instructions...aimed at the beginner level.
1. Get your iPad and computer on the same WiFi network. Ex: My network
is "Tex", so I put the iPad and my computer on "Tex" WiFi.
2. Open PDF Reader Pro
3. With Safari or whatever browser you prefer, go to:
iTech Development Systems
(any website may work, but I KNOW this one does)
4. At the top of the PDF Reader Pro page will be an odd url...
Ex: http://10.0.1.9:5400/ (Note the semicolon before the 5400!)
5. Enter the odd url in the url window of the itech website.
6. A window will popup that let's you choose a file, then upload it. It will
then appear in the PDF Reader Pro App.
Hope this helps someone....