hey, I just want to recommend some great iPad apps for kids. Worth a try.
1. Math Easy HD. It utilizes a set of ten puzzle games to teach young users basic math.
2. Worm Jump HD. Jump tirelessly to escape from the angry bird chasing after by answering all the math problems. Use special items and skills to fight back and avoid all the traps on the risky way up! Very interesting!
3. ChooChoo Puzzles HD. A puzzle game designed for kids to use their wisdom and find out the shortcut to destination. Sort of challenging!
1. Happy Connect. A connection game aimed for preschool kids to learn numbers, various objects and English as well.
2. Math Color HD. A coloring game for kids to learn mathematics.