Civil War: 1863 (Turn Based Strategy Game)
We've just released our second iOS title Civil War: 1863 for the iPhone / iPod and iPad and thought it may be of interest to you :)
iTunes Link: App Store - Civil War: 1863
In the game you can relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. It is an exciting hex-based, turn-based strategy game and features both the Union and Confederate forces.
- 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
- 8 Mission 'Hoorah' Campaign.
- Includes battles based on historic events.
- Features both Union and Confederate forces.
- 7 different unit types with unique gameplay.
- Changeable unit formations and tactics.
- Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
- More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
- 3 difficulty settings.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
- High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
- 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
- Hours of Gameplay!
- Download extra campaigns.
In the 'First Strike' campaign: Learn how to play, mission by mission, as the Union ending with the battle of Deserted House. Then continue onto the 'Hoorah' campaign and fight the battles of Dover, Thompson's Station, Dutton's Hill, Stephenson's Depot and Oak Ridge!
- 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Confederate Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
- 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Union Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
We're happy to answer any questions you have about the game :)
The Hunted Cow Team