Immix - $0.99
We are proud to announce our game Immix has now hit the App Store!
http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/.../MenuSmall.jpg http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...eGameSmall.jpg http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/...eportSmall.jpg
Immix is a unique take on the color-matching genre. By combining primary colors (blue/red/yellow) to form secondary colors (green/orange/purple), the user is able to earn points by clearing as many like secondary colors as possible.
Contains 5 different modes:
• Points - The clock is set at 3:00 and counts down. - Try to score as many points as possible before time runs out.
• Survival - The clock starts at 1:00 and counts down. - Try to score as many points as possible before time runs out. - Every celled cleared adds another second to the clock (ex. 5 cells cleared = 5 extra seconds).
• Time - The clock starts at 0:00 and counts up. - The clock will stop once 30,000 points is reached. - Try to score 30,000 points as quickly as possible.
• Moves - There is no clock in this mode. - Try to score as many points as possible in 75 moves. - A move is designated as either combining or clearing cells.
• Practice - The clock does not run. - Points are awarded but no score is recorded. - User just plays.
OpenFeint enabled with 5 different leaderboards and over 30 achievements to unlock. Game Center support coming soon...
Game play video can be seen here - [ame]http://vimeo.com/17624474[/ame]
Quick tutorial can be seen here - [ame]http://vimeo.com/17624175[/ame]
Promo code contest!
In order to get the word out about our new game Immix, we are holding a contest for a chance to win 1 of 5 promo codes for the game!
All you have to do to enter the contest is go over to the Immix Facebook page and like Immix. Then come back here and post your name so we now you Liked us.
The contest will end Wednesday, December 22nd at 7:42 pm and winners will randomly be chosen.