I'm a developer from Shortbreak Studios, the creators of Sugar High. We have just launched free, full-featured and ad-supported version of our game in the App Store. It's called Sugar High Free and offers same gameplay experience as paid version without the ads.
Grab it and please let me know what you think about the game! We're recently added facebook leaderboard and we're planning to add more improvements. We'd be happy to hear your feedback. Post it here or visit our site or facebook profile.
Sugar High Free can be downloaded from here:
Contact us atEDITEDHere are game's features:
- Controls like a dream: accessible, intuitive one-touch gameplay
- Sweetness overload: cute, beautiful, hand-drawn graphics with Retina display support
- Sugary addiction: exciting, fast paced chase full of crazy slides, jumps and loops on nine delicious cakes
- Eating contest: collect sweets, reach distance markers and beat your friends scores on Facebook Leaderboards
- Take the dog on a walk: sync your progress between iPhone, iPad and iPod with iCloud and take Biscuit anywhere you go
- Fun for everyone: a family friendly story with an adorable hero
- Free, ad-supported edition! You can keep playing indefinitely or upgrade to the full version!
Moderation notice: This post has been edited by the iPadForums staff in accordance with theForum Rules No External Links