HAY DAY GAME *Beginners Guide* Trading/Selling Etiquette
Welcome to the Hay Day Game Etiquette Thread!
***WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE LISTED BEFORE ATTEMPTING TO BUY OR SELL ON ANY HAY DAY GAME THREADS!!! ***
Please also understand that aside from these listed, there is appropriate behavior that is expected of all participating on any of the iPad Forum threads. Please take a moment to also read them as they are found here:
With that said, here are the basics for any beginner or those interested... As always, Happy Farming! =^_^=
1. The main way people trade items/goods is by what is called "wheating".
This means that once a trade is agreed upon, the person offering to sell you the traded item will have 1 wheat crop being sold at 1coin up for sale at their stall. You would then buy that wheat to inform the other party you are there and ready to finalize the agreed upon trade.
*Please note: If you are browsing other stalls and there is 1 wheat for 1 coin in the last stall, a trade is in progress. Please refrain from buying anything out of that box at that time.
2. As a newbie to a forum, it is expected that you are to receive your buy or trade last.
This means the other party buys/sells to you only after you have traded with them your end of the deal. This helps greatly with creating a community of people helping each other rather than those who want to steal or make a quick coin.
3. It is greatly appreciated that you either know or ask a fellow gamer if its ok to add them and send them a friend request before simply spamming masses to be your friend on the Game Center. Most players will ignore your request if you do this.
4. If you see a trade that you would like to do, rather than filling the thread, create a PM, or Private Message with that person. It's much easier to negotiate with them personally on the trade rather than having it fill up the main thread. To do this, on the iPad simply tap their name on the left side and a drop box will appear. You can select Private Message from here.
5. All trading/wheating is done in the back of the stalls. If you see other items or wheat for 1 coin and are looking to complete an agreed trade, please look for the wheat in the back. It will save you the possible loss of a valuable item to a quick stall browser!
*** please review these and let me know if anyone feels additional thread etiquette should be applied here to this starter post. I'd greatly appreciate the feedback to make it easier on us all! ***