Low Memory!! Is there an app for that?
OK. Yes I only have a 16 Ipad. (till the 3Gs come out.)
Got "Low Memory" warning today !
Is there an App to help manage the memory usage?
(to list what apps/items are using what amount of memory?)
Yes... Of COURSE I have installed many apps.
- Lots of News apps. (Reuters, NPR, NYT, BBC, Weather Channel, several others)
- Lots of the solitaire apps
- Several simple games. None of the really high graphic ones.
- Sticky notes, Drawing programs.
- Lots of other apps.
- NO music yet.
- NO photos yet.
- I haven't even started syncing any files from the desktop machine.
So, is there anything that will help me analyze where my heavy memory use is?
(This may help me decide which 3G to get.)
Re: Low Memory!! Is there an app for that?
As for system ram, I've been using an app called free memory on my iPhones for years, and now on the ipad. Cleans up all the junk left in resident memory from poorly written apps, restores full speed on a slow os without rebooting