Infinity Blade Update tomorrow 12/21/2010
New Content Update Tomorrow!
‘Tis the season for giving and ChAIR | Epic Games is giving gamers even more reasons to play the critically acclaimed iOS hit, INFINITY BLADE! The first free content update will be released via the App Store tomorrow - less than two weeks since its Dec. 9th debut!
We’re so grateful to all of our loyal customers for keeping INFINITY BLADE on the charts!
Content Pack #1 Features:
More updates coming next year, including: New areas to conquer! New enemies to fight! Multiplayer! New swords, shields, helmets, and magic rings! And more!
- Gamers can collect and master 5 new Swords, 5 new Shields, 1 new set of Armor, and 5 new Helmets, including the Santa-themed "Holiday Helm!"
- Maximum Character Level raised from 40 to 45!
- New Enemy Revealed - The MARROW FIEND! This creature is rumored to devour its victims, taking their bones for its blade and shield.
- Purchase Gold! Due to popular demand, we have added the ability to buy extra Gold via in-app purchase! - Gamers can now listen to their own music while playing INFINITY BLADE!
- Optimizations and minor Bug fixes.
About Infinity Blade
Taking handheld gaming to new heights, the graphically intense "Infinity Blade" features adrenaline-fueled sword battles and epic boss fights set in the realm of a fully 3D castle. The game’s robust single-player mode features an intuitive combat interface and simple touch controls, which enable hardcore and casual gamers alike to engage in fun, furious battles. As play progresses, players gain experience, build stats and earn more powerful items to prepare their knight for the final encounter with the game’s nemesis, the God-King. Additional content will be released free of charge via planned updates, including a fully integrated multiplayer mode, which enables players to find friends and other challengers to battle online via Game Center.
Infinity Blade is the first mobile game to be powered by Unreal Engine 3. The latest version of Unreal Development Kit (UDK), the free edition of Unreal Engine 3 that provides access to Epic Games’ award-winning toolset, now features support for iOS. Additional information on UDK can be found at: http://www.udk.com/download
Follow @InfinityBlade on Twitter and ‘Like’ "Infinity Blade" on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinity-Blade/163584600328189