Do such apps exist?
I'm looking for apps that would meet the following requirements:
1. Clipboard manager that would be able to catch copied data from any other app and then export.
2. Book reader that would have an area or a tab for writing notes
3. Screenshot taking app that would offer to select a portion of the screen
4. App that would enable handwritten inpup in notetaking apps
5. Notataking app that would support japanese language encoding
6. Keyboard for japanese language
Thanks for any advice! It's much appreciated :)
I will just answer the first and last. The built in clipboard (tap and hold) can copy almost anything between apps. As far as the keyboard just go to settings>keyboard and you can activate them there.
I see, thanks. Will the clipboard hold only one item, or can it gather several clips?
Originally Posted by AnderJoy
Just a thought here, but how about using a program like Calibre (on the Mac) to output the ebook to a pdf file and then use GoodReader on the iPad to do the reading and annotating on the page?
A bit roundabout, but it might work.
I actually use iAnnotate, that one is pretty good. I was looking specifically for an app with both free space and pdf annotations. In case someone else might need it - such feature is available in Note Taker.
What about selective screenshot? Any ideas?
Try this: Tobias iPhone Apps - copy+
It apends copied text to the clipboard and lets you organize the clips.