Afew more questions to ask about apps installing.
1) When I select and paid the apps, what will be the installing procedure if I want the apps to be in my Ipad? Install first in my laptop and auto sync or auto sync to Ipad and install it from there?
2) Assuming if I successfully install apps in Ipad, can I maintain and keep the data from the apps separately into my laptop or possibly into a hard disk thru Ipad usb adaptor? Possible?
3) Can I have a desktop and laptop sharing with my Ipad?
4) Since the Ipad has the wireless ability, can I do a wireless print into a network printer?
5) May I know what's the bluetooth function in the Ipad?
I seek your patience to the above questions cos I'll be expecting the arrival of my Ipad soon hence I don't have the liberty of looking into the manual at this point in time. ;)
1. You can download apps either to you iPad directly, or to iTunes and then sync your iPad to put the apps on the iPad.
2.When you sync your iPad to iTunes your data will be backed up to your PC. USB to a hard drive in not supported at this time.
3. Yes, but, it's not real easy. Check for "How To Sync two computers" on iLounge website or on this website.
4. Yes, with paid apps. However wait till iOS4.2 comes out, it's supposed to have that function built in.
5. Bluetooth keyboards are probably the most often used devices on the iPad. There are other available also.
You can download the manual at Apple's website under "Support", "iPad", "Manuals".
Thanks Pocobear, will look forward to the next OS upgrade. Do you know when?;)
Your welcome Snowwhite.
signed; Doc and Grumpy