Side by Side version 1.2 release (with promo codes)
Side by Side is the first multiple-screen document/webpage reader with offline reading and note taking capabilities. It turns one iPad into 2 to 4 devices working in parallel.
You can browse webpages, download files, read documents, or take notes on each split screen.
When reading something on the iPad, e.g. a webpage or a PDF document, you might often need a handy tool on the side, e.g. a dictionary, a notepad, your email inbox, your facebook updates, an IM tool to chat with your friends, or a youtube video with your favorite background music. This app provides you plenty of possible ways to organize your beautiful iPad screen.
There are a lot more you can do with Side by Side. You can open a web-based game side by side and play together with your friend. You can also open two similar documents side by side to read and compare.
When you want to focus on one side, you still can cover the full iPad screen with one of the panels.
* Web browsing
* Note taking
* File downloading
* File viewing (HTML, images, PDF, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
* Notes sharing via email
* Adding bookmarks for webpages
* Adding bookmarks in files (since V1.1)
* File sharing via email or between apps (since V1.1)
* Search notes, bookmarks and filenames (since V1.1)
* Reformat webpages into a text only page (since V1.1)
* One tap file/webpage downloading mode (since V1.2)
* Add star to favorite files (since V1.2)