Group Email! with attachments
Web site : www dot redbits dot com (sorry about that, can't post links since this is my first post here)
Redbits today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Group Email! 1.2 upgrade for iOS devices. With this upgrade the app is now universal and runs in native mode on all Apple iOS devices.
Group Email! - with Attachments and Templates.
With Group Email! you can send email to groups, to handpicked set of contacts or to custom distribution lists. You can optionally attach photos, videos, documents, your current location information with map and address, audio clips, pasteboard content and contacts information.
And if you send the same email text frequently, you can create a template and use it for save typing.
* easy and quick interface
* use address book groups;
* handpick set of contacts from address book
* create distribution lists from address book or manually entering recipients information
* attachments (see below)
* choose the mode (To,Cc, Bcc) for each recipient
* create email text templates
* import/export lists from/to CSV documents
* supports iPhone 4 retina display
* supports multitasking on iOS4
Supported Attachments :
* Photos and Videos from your device photo library
* In-App Camera Still Shot and Video Shot (video requires iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4)
* In-App Audio Clips Recording
* Current Location with Google Map image and reverse geocoded address.
* Documents (iOS4 required on the iPhone, iOS3.2 on the iPad)
* Pasteboard content
* Single or Multiple contact information in vCard and/or text format
Documents can be uploaded to the app using iTunes and USB connection -or- saving attachments from email or other applications that supports the iOS document exchange features. Once uploaded documents stay there and can be used every time they are needed.
Redbits iPhone Apps is an iPhone Apps developer company in Italy, we have been approved by Apple on the first limited beta program when the App Store was launched in 2008. Our first app was one of the first 400 apps published by Apple. Then we continued to develop productivity apps and some games.