Scrapnote for iPad
I introduce the Scrapnote for iPad.
As its name implies, Scrapnote is that you are able to scrap multimedia data freely on the note. It has ‘cool’ function which allows you to scrap and paste anything to the professional handwriting note function. The materials what you can scrap are Web, Photos, PDF, Text, Evernote, Office documents (doc, xls …), online Video (YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion).
Especially, when scrapping a web, it is not only scrap the link, but also archive the web page, which makes you not to worry about loss of your original file.
Types of Content that Can Be Scrapnoted:
* Web - archive a website as is; use the bookmarklet in Safari or iPad to Scrapnote the page currently being viewed
* YouTube, Vimeo and DailyMotion - easily link YouTube videos and replay them any time; videos can be viewed as part of a page or in full screen mode
* Evernote - Scrapnote Evernote data stored in a computer, iDevice, or other applications
* Photos - Scrapnote photos from the Photo Library or the web
* Documents - Scrapnote many file formats, such as .pdf, .doc, .xls, .ppt, .key, .numbers, and .pages
* Copy & Paste - copy the contents of other applications onto the clipboard and Scrapnote them
Attachment 42252 Attachment 42253
Attachment 42254 Attachment 42255
I would like to take this app opportunity to welcome you to the iPad Forums and to wish you success in your app.