Importing SplashID data into Ascendo DataVault
Originally Posted by qness
The format for SplashID for iPad may have changed. I sent you a private message with a possible solution. Please respond to my pm and we will sort it out.
In addition to the 2 methods you cited, there is a 3rd method for importing SplashID data into DataVault for Windows; Tools > Import > CSV > Custom then select file the file you exported from SplashID. You will probably want want to open the file with a text editor first to see how the fields are ordered then map the fields accordingly, see user guide for more information.
If you have any problems, please send me a private message.
DataVault for Mac with iPad Synchronization
We recently released DataVault for Mac[/URL] version 4.3 with new synchronization options for DataVault for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch and other improvements.
A complete list of improvements can be found in the Release Notes.
- Implemented 2-way synchronization using iTunes based on application file sharing (OS v3.2 and above).
- Added sync using fixed IP address in addition to Wi-Fi.
- Added user-defined Preferences for time out duration, time out action and maximum login attempts.
- Implemented import from CSV and KeePass, mSecure, SplashID, Turbo Passwords & others.
- Improved login screen with optional animation & sound effects, can be turned off in Preferences.
For technical assistance please see our support page or send me a pm. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Maybe I just don't understand
I purchased DataVault recently. I am very new to iPad and am trying to learn but this is a move from a pure PC environment to the iPad.
On our Firefox browser, we have an application which is loaded in memory that stores information about the web pages, the username and password for each web site.
My wife uses this religiously and now wants an app that will fill in her data in the ipad. I cannot seem to find out how to make this application do that or if it won't, how to find another that might do so.
Any help would be appreciated for someone who is COMPLETELY new at this iPad stuff!
DataVault for iPad Version 4.3 Beta
We are preparing to release version 4.3 of DataVault Password Manager for iPad. Click here for partial new features list, screen shot and information about participating in the beta program.
iPad Password Manager - DataVault v4.3
Version 4.3 of Ascendo DataVault Password Manager for iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch is now available in the App Store. Thanks to everybody who participated in the beta program. We have included as many of your suggestions as possible, see partial list of enhancements & screen shot below.
- Use of split-panel iPad view to display list of items and details form on same screen, see screen shot below.
- Synchronize with DataVault for Mac or DataVault for Windows (sold separately) using Mobile Me & other Webdav servers such as Box.net, GMX.de & Mydisk.
- Support for iOS4 multitasking to facilitate logging into web sites.
- Backup & Restore using iOS4 application file sharing, no desktop utility required.
- Security Alert with device location for failed log in attempts.
See complete list of improvements on Release Notes page.
For technical assistance, please see our support page.
If you have comment or questions, please send a PM or email.
Beta Testers, DataVault for Mac version 4.4
We are looking for beta testers for DataVault for Mac (version 4.4). DataVault for Mac synchronizes with DataVault for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch.
The beta version of DataVault for Mac contains a Firefox plugin to autofill web forms. This facilitates logging in to frequently used web site or filling more detailed forms. Other improvements include automatic backups and several usability enhancements.
If you are interested in participating in the beta program please send me a PM or email.