Use the iOS 6 Street View app to take photos from world landmarks
This is a discussion on Use the iOS 6 Street View app to take photos from world landmarks within the iPad App Announcements forums, part of the iPad Apps category; We have read the forum rule 14 and think it is ok to share the info about this app to the public. But if this ...
Free - Use the iOS 6 Street View app to take photos from world landmarks
We have read the forum rule 14 and think it is ok to share the info about this app to the public. But if this post still incurs spam, please don't hesitate to let us know and delete it.
With the release of iOS 6, we lose the Street View function from the map app. Fortunately, Google Street View API is still operating, so developers can continue to make map or street view apps from it.
The app WGL Camera has the gorgeous design and continues to let you use Street View in iOS 6. It also includes the Gyroscope-integrated virtual camera, points of interests, and map tool in one app. With the rich database and the friendly interface, you can admire more than 1200 preset world famous sites in just a few taps.
Full Version: ($0.99): https://itunes.apple.com/app/wgl-camera/id568703024
Free Version ($0.00): https://itunes.apple.com/app/wgl-cam...ee/id581999837
Universal App / Search Address
1200 preset world famous landmarks
Street View Camera
Download Panoramio Images
The only app which lets you access NASA, Amazon, Art gallery, Ocean Street View, and more...
Last edited by wayneljw; 12-04-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Reason: app update and free version is added
10-26-2012 01:32 AM
This post is OK. Thanks for taking the time to check the rules out.
Version 1.4 update is online now!
Also, the Free Version is available.
v1.4.1 is now online with these updates
- Add languages: French, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Chinese (Traditional & Simplified).
- Display Wikipedia web page in the device language if available.
- UI improvements.
Version 1.7 is online now.
* Add 45 Street View Categories including Arctic, Grand Canyon, Lucas Oil Stadium, and many from Taiwan and Japan. (see list below)
* More than 900 points of interests added.
* It now takes sharper Street View Photos. (iPhone 4S or above, iPad 2 or above, and iPod Touch 5)
* Fix small bugs.
★★★★★ 45 New Street View Categories ★★★★★
- Grand Canyon
- Lucas Oil Stadium
- 高速道路 サービスエリア
Last edited by wayneljw; 03-04-2013 at 07:36 AM.
I have the WGL street view camera app on my IPad. I had a problem when the App kept crashing whilst travelling along the street with the arrows. I contacted the WhatsGoLa Camera support team and within a week they had made an upgrade which I downloaded. Since then I've had no problems with the App crashing. Well done WhatsGoLa Camera Support team, & thank you.
WGL Camera v2.1 has gone live.
* Improve UI speed and efficiency.
* Display the Cool Places thumbnail images from the live server.
* Searching address and POIs now returns much better results (requires iOS 6.1).
The free version is also updated:
* Now you may preview unlimited number of Panoramio photos.
* Add 45 Street View Categories including Arctic, Grand Canyon, Lucas Oil Stadium, and many from Taiwan and Japan.
* More than 900 points of interests added.
WGL Camera v2.2 has gone live.
* WhatsGoLa Camera: add the "Panoramio Thumbnail Mode" to browse Panoramio photos directly on the map. (Click the "eye" icon on the bottom right corner to switch between "Pin Mode" and "Panoramio Mode")
* Improve UI effeciency and usability.
Version 2.3 goes live!
- It's now possible to mute the sound effect. Go to the option menu and select "configuration".
- Improve the icon layout on iPad when displaying thumbnails in the "Panoramio Mode".
- Fix bugs.
Version 2.4 goes live!
- Support iOS 7
- Add "Bookmark Mode" to show bookmarked locations on the map (only for the paid version)
And key new features added since v2.0
- WhatsGoLa Camera: add the "Panoramio Thumbnail Mode" to browse Panoramio photos directly on the map.
- Display the Cool Places thumbnail images from the live server.
- Searching address and POIs now returns much better results (requires iOS 6.1).
- Configuration options menu.
By DrHouse in forum iOS 6
Last Post: 12-16-2012, 12:22 AM
By purbrookian in forum iPad 2 Forum
Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:19 AM
By jeffjo36 in forum iPad 3 Forum
Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:48 AM
By ljmwoody in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 09-28-2012, 09:29 PM
By tsmrg in forum iPad 3 Forum
Last Post: 09-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Search tags for this page
use street view on my ipad
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Tags for this Thread