This is a discussion on Doodlecast Pro within the iPad App Announcements forums, part of the iPad Apps category; Doodlecast Pro is the easiest way to create presentations on your iPad. Doodlecast Pro records your voice as you draw to create quick presentations. Doodlecast ...
Doodlecast Pro is the easiest way to create presentations on your iPad. Doodlecast Pro records your voice as you draw to create quick presentations. Doodlecast Pro saves videos to the camera roll making it easy to import them into popular video editors or presentation tools such as iMovie, Keynote, or iBooks Author. Perfect for teachers, students, business people and anyone needing an elegant way to share ideas.
Rich feature set:
• Multiple brush and pointer styles
• Control over colours, line weight and opacity
• Import custom background artwork
• Multiple undo and redo
• Save videos and images directly to your photo album
• Built-in support for sharing via e-mail and YouTube
Doodlecast Pro helps you create and share videos for a range of purposes:
• Prepare lessons to share with your students.
• Create video school reports on your favourite topic.
• Provide feedback on visual designs, layouts, or charts.
• Annotate charts and graphs for business presentations.
• Capture mind maps and notes during brainstorming sessions.
• Create fun animated messages to send to friends and family.
CAPTURE THE PROCESS: PROBLEM SOLVED
The thinking that goes into presentations and brainstorming sessions is as important as the end results. Doodlecast Pro helps you capture the whole process, not just the result—making it easy to share and review your ideas.
CONVENIENT FILE FORMATS
Doodlecast Pro saves videos and images in standard formats making it easy to share or import into a variety of editing and presentation tools.
02-02-2012 10:14 AM
Search tags for this page
business presentation png
can i doodle over a keynote presentation on ipad
create doodle presentation
doodle presentation for ipad
doodle video presentations apps
doodlecast pro with art
how to create a doodle presentation
how to create quick presentations
how to save on doodlecast
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Tags for this Thread