View, create, edit and share Microsoft® office documents on your iPad and iPhone.
Picsel's SmartOffice™ makes creating, editing and sharing Microsoft® Office and other documents on the move even easier through the popular contextual editing, drag and drop interface and sharing to email, Dropbox or Google Docs™.
Our benchmark viewing technology means you can view Adobe® PDF documents, image files, plain text and other standard applications, without losing important content.
- Load email attachments, edit and send back while you’re out of the office or in a meeting.
- Create new documents from scratch. SmartOffice™ is the only office application that allows you to create documents using a FREE set of preloaded templates.
- Smart Office™ is intelligent, it adapts to your device with UI included in the application developed to know whether you are using a Tablet or Smartphone.
- View and edit major office documents.
- Edit text directly in your document.
- Choose fonts, colours, alignment, formatting, move images, and more.
- Send and receive email attachments.
- Create and delete files in storage.
- Recalculate spreadsheets and update charts with new formulae.
- Zoom to any size from multiple-pages-on-screen, to huge.
- Slide show presentation
- Cut and paste selections to the special scrap book and system clipboard.
- Undo mistakes easily.
- Reflow pages to fit screen or use full page layout.
- Tablet user interface with easy dialogues.
- Phone UI, with multi-touch or single touch gestures
- World’s first stereo 3D document viewing.
- High performance loading and zooming.
- Search for text, and follow hypertext links.
- Navigate easily to any page with convenient gestures.
- Dropbox file sharing.
- Google Docs file sharing for some files, beta
- Email, SD card file access.
- Create new documents from optional templates.
- File browsing is convenient and fast.
- Save correctly in original format without losing data.
Supported File formats
- Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
- Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010 (viewing and editing);
- Adobe Acrobat PDF (viewing);
- JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images (viewing);
- Vector WMF and EMF diagrams (viewing).