Capture Realtime Basketball Statistics during the live game
This is a discussion on Capture Realtime Basketball Statistics during the live game within the iPad App Announcements forums, part of the iPad Apps category; Complete basketball coaches toolkit designed specifically for the iPad. In game action, full team and player statistics. Keep track of your opponents, see who is ...
Capture Realtime Basketball Statistics during the live game
Complete basketball coaches toolkit designed specifically for the iPad. In game action, full team and player statistics. Keep track of your opponents, see who is hot and where are they hot from. Coaches whiteboard, draw up your favorite plays, save them and bring them back for later use. Designed for coaches, by coaches. Simplified real-time game entry. Designed to be used as a coaching tool before during and after the game.
Sophisticated for top tier coaches, simple for the casual fan. Use iStatPro - Hoops from the stands to track your favorite team and players. Scouting your toughest opponents could not be easier!
Awesome for all levels of basketball!
Web Site: iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
itunes: iStatPro Hoops for iPad on the iTunes App Store
01-09-2011 12:03 PM
Announcing iStatPro Hoops March Madness sale. 50% Off during the month of March. Now $4.99 in the iTunes store. Visit us at iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
iStatPro Hoops Release 1.4.0 Available in itunes
Introducing the Version 1.4.0 release, this is a significant feature release. Based on customer feedback we have added several new features.
* Added totals to the box scores
* Added running score within the Game Story Screen
* Send the box scores in CSV format, you can then import them into your favorite desktop application, and crunch those numbers
* Added two new groups for box scores, one group that will just show the teams you manage and another group that shows all the players on the teams you manage
* There will be 3 clock modes:
* Standard - works the way it does today;
* Running - the clock will only start and stop when you tap the start/stop button;
* Disabled - the clock doesn't run, game events are ordered in sequence instead of by time.
* Numbers are bigger for players on the bench
* Flipping the iPad horizontally on the home screen, we will show the detail box scores
Visit the iStatPro website
iStatPro Hoops Releases Version 1.5.0 available in iTunes
Introducing the Version 1.5.0 release, based directly on customer feedback we have added several new features.
Visit us at iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
- We have added the ability to email a PDF of the game story, giving coaches the ability to review the play by play action of the game.
- We have added player numbers to the hotshots screen. This gives coaches the ability to view where teams are shooting from and in one screen visualize which players are hot from which areas.
iStatPro Hoops releases version 1.6.1
We are happy to announce version 1.6.1. We have included some new and important features (listed below). Visit our website at iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
- Email a play off the whiteboard or email all the plays from the saved whiteboards
- Player quick add; you will be able to add players (only #), from the game screen. This will make it very easy to get a visitors lineup in the game. If you want, later you can go back and add all the additional infomation about the players.
- Inactive Players; you can mark any player as inactive, this will keep them on the roster, but the will not appear as a bench player. You can mark them as active at any time.
- Default game settings; since most settings are the same from game to game (number of periods, time, fouls etc), when you create a new game, we will pick up all the settings from the previous game, you will only need to change what has changed, e.g. Teams, Location.
- Create a copy of your team. You can take you 2010-11 team and press the copy button, rename it to 2011-12, and then adjust the players as needed.
- Memory cleanup and bug fixes, reducing the number of crashes
iStatPro Hoops releases version 1.7.0
We are happy to announce version 1.7.0. We have included some new and important features (listed below). Visit our website at iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
- Calculates Minutes played. You can now see how much playing time each player has had in the game and for the season.
- Integration with MaxPreps. We deliver files that have be certified for MaxPreps, this will allow you to import your game statistics directly into MaxPreps.
iStatPro Hoops releases version 1.8.0
We are happy to announce version 1.8.0. We have included some new and important features (listed below). Visit our website at iStatPro Hoops Designed for Coaches, by Coaches
- Edit Game Events - you can now edit and insert events in the game story. You can correct giving the wrong player the points or foul. If you missed a play, you can now insert it into the game.
- Edit Games - Games information can be edited until the game begins. If you need to change a location or game configuration, you can.
- Rebound Calculation - by default offensive and defensive rebounds are calculated, you can now disable that and enter offensive and defensive rebounds manually. Tuning off automatic rebound calculation in the settings screen will split the rebounds button into separate ORB and DRB buttons
- Lineup exchange - you can now exchange lineups with other coaches via email. When you receive the lineup back you can import it directly into iStatPro.
- Lineup Sheet - Create and email an official scorebook sheet of your team, why fill out the page in the book when you have all the information you need.
- Email Hotspots - you can now email Hotspot reports of your team and individual players as well as the opposition. Makes a great study tool for your players.
- Player Efficiency Rating (PER) - we have added this statistic to the in app box scores and CSV. We use a simplified PER calculation, basically we don't include playing time and speed of game in the calculation.
- PDF formatting - we have fixed the font size in the PDF, now you can see each players full name.
- MaxPreps total rebounds is now included in the MaxPreps file
By SamJames1990 in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 09-01-2011, 09:26 PM
By viperviper in forum iPad Hacking
Last Post: 02-16-2011, 08:28 PM
By barcoavela in forum iPad Help
Last Post: 09-21-2010, 08:21 PM
By smitdavi in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:18 PM
By NumbLock in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 05-14-2010, 03:26 AM
Search tags for this page
basketball stats app ipad
best basketball stat app
best basketball stat app for ipad
best basketball stat program ipad
best basketball statistics app
best basketball stats app
best basketball stats app for ipad
best basketball stats for ipad
best ipad app for keeping basketball stats
best ipad basketball stats app
ipad app for scouting basketball opponents
what is the best basketball stat app for ipad
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Tags for this Thread