Project plan has never been so easy
This is a discussion on Project plan has never been so easy within the iPad App Announcements forums, part of the iPad Apps category; QuickPlan is an innovative project plan app for iPad that’s easy to use, which helps to visualize and maintain multiple projects with Gantt chart – ...
Project plan has never been so easy
Last edited by JackLea; 08-11-2013 at 02:08 AM.
Reason: Add video
08-10-2013 10:02 PM
Hi and welcome to the Forum!
Looks like a great app......good luck with it!
Please read the Forum Rules
iPad Air 128gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad 2 64gb Wifi/Cellular - iPad Mini 32gb Wifi/Cellular - iPhone 5 - Apple TV - MacBook Pro 15" - Time Capsule - Airport Express
hmmm...this app looks very interesting for my line of work! I'll have to check this out!
iPad 2 ~ Wi-Fi ~ 32 GB | MacBook Air 13-inch 4 GB RAM/128 GB | Apple TV (3rd Gen) | iPod Classic 80 GB | iPod Touch 32 GB (4th Gen)
Does it have SkyDrive enabled? That would be cool.
QuickPlan support Dropbox and Box cloud. Right now, SkyDriver is not be supported.
Originally Posted by Novadefence
QuickPlan for iPad 3.0 has gone live:
❖ QUICK PLAN for IPAD 3.0
Redesigned for iOS 7, with new features of updating panel, task “cost” field, Airdrop, text to speech, task repeating and etc.
☞ Available on the Appstore ☞ Feature Video
◎ WHAT’S NEW:
Please check out release note at QuickPlan » QuickPlan Pro for iPad ? 3.0 Edited
- Task Updating Panel - New “Task Updating Panel” for iPad version, which replaces the task property diagram for better user experience and higher maintenance efficiency.
- Task “cost” field
- Nearby sharing - Share project to nearby devices (iPad/iPhone) via iOS 7 Airdrop, please visit website to watch a short video Edited
- Text to speech for alert message, Dynamic type to support adjust font size.
- Repeat task to child project, convert task group to child project
- Task creation / Copy&Paste improvements.
(Also QuickPlan for iPhone 1.0 has gone live, more please visit at QuickPlan » QuickPlan for iPhone Edited
[Moderator edit: Removed link to developer web site. Please read our rules. Thanks.]
Last edited by Mickey330; 10-19-2013 at 08:17 AM.
QuickPlan 3.1 has gone live with new features of "backup/restore" via iTunes and Dropbox - automatically and manually
QuickPlan for iPad 4.0 and for iPhone 2.0 gone live
QuickPlan for iPad 4.0 is an important update, which starts to support task resource, “Many to one” task link, and enhances Excel exporting to be compatible with Apple Number.
- Task Resource - Assign project member to task
- Excel exporting - Compatible with Apple Number, with new resource allocation sheets
- Pdf exporting - Customization of Banner image and Author name
- Open project as PDF/Excel - Open project in other app directly as PDF and Excel file
- “Many to one” task link - “Many to one” “Finish to start” task link
- Repeat task group into new child project
- Automatic backup to Dropbox - Automatically backup all projects to Dropbox daily.
- Task search - Search task and navigate to the task.
- Show full task name on Gantt chart
- Task link line been changed to Bezier curve
- Show % compete of entire project at project tile in Home view
- Option to show/hide non-working day duration information
- Swipe left on restore view to skip
- First week day enhancement
- Project summary line
- Import from iPad contacts
- Passcode restructure
- When editing locked, tap on task name to show task name/notes popover view
- Double tap/long press to open child project when editing locked
- Option to disable/enable “restore view”
- Stability improvement and Bug fixing.
Last edited by JackLea; 01-07-2014 at 06:25 AM.
Reason: Image is too small, changed to be large
By iZwipeer in forum Off-Topic
Last Post: 04-13-2012, 04:37 AM
By sloomyx in forum iPad Games
Last Post: 12-27-2011, 12:16 AM
By avchelle in forum New Member Introductions - Site Assistance
Last Post: 12-25-2011, 01:16 PM
By addiosamigo in forum iPad General Discussions
Last Post: 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
By appsmonkey in forum iPad Apps
Last Post: 11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Tags for this Thread