EDITEDhas just released the Deed Calls Pro app for use on the Apple iPad. This app will let you easily draw a land parcel by entering distances and angles. You can also import shapes from Shapefiles or a DXF file. In addition, the app will let you digitize Points, Lines and Areas over a background map. It will even automatically create a deed plot from the angle and distance values stored in a text file.
For an existing Line or Area Feature, the app can create a set of deed calls that you can save into a text file or print to a PDF file.
Deed Calls Pro can display the acreage and perimeter of an area as well as label the line segments and corner angles with distance and angle values, respectively. It will let you easily subdivide a land plot, or combine adjacent land plots into a larger area.
Below are a few other highlights of this app:
* Ability to rotate the deed plot to align with the background map.
* Ability to select a coordinate system other than the Lat-Lon-Altitude system.
* Ability to adjust the deed plot using the Compass Rule or the Transit Rule.
* Ability to have multiple Features created on the map.
* Ability to tag the Features with descriptions.
* Ability to attach photos to a Feature to showcase a property.
* Ability to export data in DXF format and send out data files via email.
* Ability to make use of iCloud Storage.
The Deed Calls Pro app is now available at the iTunes App Store.