Yes, EDITEDhas just released the Stakeout iCMT application for use on the Apple iPad and iPhone. Stakeout iCMT is a handy and economic tool to help you perform point stakeout and line stakeout tasks.
In conjunction with a compatible high-accuracy GPS device, the point stakeout function can guide you to the target Feature, such as an old landmark. The Line Stakeout function will continually display the distance between you and your projected position on a Line or Area, enabling you to move parallel to or along the target line. This function can help you stake fence lines or river boundaries, or lay out long pipelines in undeveloped areas.
You can create the target Feature by digitizing Points, Lines and Areas of interest over the built-in Map. You may also import the design data from Shapefiles or DXF files.
Detailed Function List:
* Precisely digitize Points, Lines and Areas over the built-in Map.
* Import the Features from Shapefile or DXF file.
* Move existing nodes to fine-tune the map drawing.
* View the position, length and area of the Features.
* Label the Line segments with lengths and directions as well as corner angles.
* Label the Areas with size in acres and square feet or hectares and square meters.
* Measure distances and areas without saving the shapes.
* Create a Point from the entered address or coordinates.
* Create a Point or record a node by picking the GPS location.
* Use GPS to go to and stake out Points or successive nodes on a Feature.
* Use GPS to stake out a Line or Area boundary.
* Save the job data file for later use.
* Export Features in DXF format.
* Output the drawing and the coordinates to a PDF file.
* Send out the job data, DXF and PDF files via email.
This Stakeout iCMT app is now available from the iTunes App Store.