I'd like to share my review for a leather case with a smart cover for the iPad 3 & 2. It's called "Executive Smart Cover Case" from Jisoncase.
First, let’s take a look at the package.
Here are some facts that I find out about this case:
- High quality premium leather. This case is hand crafted with no stitching, high quality constructed, more luxury than those cheap ones that are made of Polyurethane(PU)/robber/plastic. Thinner, lighter and safer – feel comfortable and firm protection for the device, much better than Apple’s Polyurethane smart cover case.
- Slim design, light weight. This case weights only 9 oz.
- Full edge mount. Unlike other corner-mount brands, this case has full secured edge mount, which holds the iPad firmly and provides 360 degrees of safety protection. Curved-fit design covers all four corners and edges to protect your iPad from getting bumped or scratched. Un-border view design provides full viewable and finger control area let you enjoy the fantastic performance.
- Fine mesh speaker holes. The speaker is covered by a metal net with tiny holes that allow sound to come out and prevent dust from getting inside.
- Best angles for reading and typing. With a foldable front cover, you can set high angle for reading and low angle for typing. You can also slightly adjust the triangle folding to achieve different viewing angles. (These angles only support landscape viewing, it will be 90 degrees stand up if you put it in portrait)
- Access to all ports. Precise cut outs allow you to have full access to headphone jack, mute button, USB port and camera lens. The power and volume buttons are covered so that no dust will get inside.
- Smart cover function. Easy wake up/sleep on a simple action of open/close the front cover, magnetic material in front cover.