Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?

This is a discussion on Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I purchased this bag about a month ago and I must say that it has been a perfect fit for my iPad. I'm able to ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPF Novice
    Member #

Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?

I purchased this bag about a month ago and I must say that it has been a perfect fit for my iPad. I'm able to carry my iPad in a leather sleeve, a Scosche battery with cables, my FoxL speaker, my Sennheiser headphones, my Seagate Goflex Satellite drive, the iPad Camera Connection Kit, a cleaning cloth and spray, an audio cable for hooking up to my car stereo and a few other small accessories. The bag has a nice wide shoulder strap for comfort and plenty of pockets and dividers to keep your gadgets organized. The bag is the Tumi Beale Mini Leather Messenger and I just wanted to share the good experience with this bag. I bought mine for Zappos at a nice discount but you can get it from several different online stores.

Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?-1547390-p-multiview.jpg
    Last edited by romanr; 06-10-2012 at 01:26 AM.
    Raul Roman
    One day my iPad won't need my PC and IOS 5 has me 95% there
    iPad 2 White Verizon 64GB

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I am using different types of bags for my iPad. But mainly i like to use Ogio backpack. It is very protective and has a nice compartment for all of your chargers and even a section for wallet and pens and pencils or other. And i am happy to use it.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    The bag I use the most is classy but not leather. I have a Tom Bihn (www.tombihn.com). It's a small bag with a lot of space and I tend to be a minimalist when traveling. It is made in the USA, excellent quality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?-image-733912446.jpg   Looking for a classy leather bag to hold your iPad and accompanying accessories?-image-1978320020.jpg  

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Currently I am using The Cobra Courier. It has a lot of space for other accessories.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links