I would like to get my mother a wireless printer from her IPAD 2 for Mother's Day.
- Be easy to operate
- Have a paper tray instead of a sheet feeder. She has a printer now (not wireless) and the sheet feeder jams paper all the time.
- Be able to be located away from the router and not need to be plugged in via USB to print. I would think that is a given but I've heard some wireless printers still need to be USB connected.
- Have decent print quality for emails and web pages. I don't see her printing many photos, but may want to occassionally.
- Be able to print from Ipad 2 without a third party app.
- Be somewhat easy to use.
Nice to have:
- SD slot to be able to print photos right from the printer. She won't care - my Dad might
- A scanning function. She may want to scan in old photos, documents, etc.
My budget is around $150. Prefer one were the replacement ink isn't almost the cost of the actual printer.
Thanks in advance!