Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover

This is a discussion on Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by AQ_OC I got an iCarbons skin to cover the underside of the Logitech Ultrathin. You can see some pics here : http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipad...ard-cover.html ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

AQ_OC - need your help

Quote Originally Posted by AQ_OC View Post
    I got an iCarbons skin to cover the underside of the Logitech Ultrathin. You can see some pics here:

WOTG: MBA 11 vs iPad 3 w/ Logitech Ultra-thin Keyboard Cover
    What kind of protection do you have for the back of the new ipad? Also does it fit well into the magnetized upright stand of the Ultrathin Logitech Keyboard Cover? Also what kind of sleeve / case can fit the new ipad when attached to the Ultrathin Logitech keyboard cover. Basically I need full protection for my new ipad when combined with the Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover, and it seems like u have it figured out. Thanks alot for all ur help.

2. Ads

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    417 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Eric View Post
    What kind of protection do you have for the back of the new ipad? Also does it fit well into the magnetized upright stand of the Ultrathin Logitech Keyboard Cover? Also what kind of sleeve / case can fit the new ipad when attached to the Ultrathin Logitech keyboard cover. Basically I need full protection for my new ipad when combined with the Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover, and it seems like u have it figured out. Thanks alot for all ur help.
    See the link just above your comments. I have an entire thread over there. I'm going to most a new sleeve/case I got today.
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    cool - thanks. I'm assuming u meant you are going to post it on the other thread? Do u like the new case better than the hard candy one? Also does the new case fit the new I-pad when it is attached to the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover?
    Last edited by Emerald Eric; 06-05-2012 at 06:42 PM.

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    417 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Eric View Post
    cool - thanks. I'm assuming u meant you are going to post it on the other thread? Do u like the new case better than the hard candy one? Also does the new case fit the new I-pad when it is attached to the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover?
    Yes, I just uploaded a few more photos.

The Neoprene cases stink...they are really making me ill. The casecrown case for the MBA 13 is nice, and it doesn't smell. The iPad with KB Cover fits in the little pocket, so I could carry them both or just one of the other in that.

The only think I don't like about the Hard Candy is that it has no handle, but it provides VERY GOOD protection. It will fit inside one of the neoprene sleeves with handles that I have.....if I could get the smell to go away I could use that. I think it take a week or more for this to happen.

The iPad with Cover fits in all of this stuff.
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

Links