Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

This is a discussion on caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I really like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3. Looks real nice!...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I really like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3. Looks real nice!

2. Ads

iPF Noob
    Member #

Caseen Case Giveaway

I like the black leather case. The carrying handle and the 2 different viewing angles along with the very nice looking design are the reasons I would love to own one of the cool looking Caseen products. Thanks for allowing and considering me in your give away.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for iPad2 for me wish me luck

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I like the design of the caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation. Great looking case.

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    The caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Black) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation seems to be the best of the bunch for my situation. It has that elegant feel to it and does not say, "Look at me". It would be great for the office environment.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Update: New DESIGNO Series Green Case: caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Green) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80143-1.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80143-2.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80143-3.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80143-4.jpg

Can be chosen as part of the contest!

iPF Novice
    Member #
    New DESIGNO Series Purple Case: caseen SKINNY Genuine Leather Stand Hand Strap Case (DESIGNO Series Purple) for Apple iPad 3rd Generation

caseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80144-1.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80144-2.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80144-3.jpgcaseen iPadForums Welcome + Introduces iPad 3rd Gen Case Lineup + Free Case GIVEAWAY-cs-80144-4.jpg

Can be chosen as a case in the contest.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I like the Amaranth Pink Genuine Leather Smart Case Convertible Stand Limited Edition for the New Apple iPad (3rd Generation). This case would be perfect for reading, watching movies, drawing , and presentations. To top it off, it's my favorite color. The stylus would also a plus. I would sketch and practice my Draw Something skills

iPF Novice
    Member #
    What a beautiful shade of purple.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I love the dark brown plaid with the stylus holder. Pretty sweet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links