Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

iPad Case Gallery

This is a discussion on iPad Case Gallery within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by broadenmind Hey, I'd like to choose something unique to accessorize my iPad, thans for sharing. I thought that i would be better ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: iPad Case Gallery

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by broadenmind View Post
    Hey, I'd like to choose something unique to accessorize my iPad, thans for sharing.
    I thought that i would be better if you show some pictures to present your accessories.
    iPad Case Gallery-3.jpg

2. Ads

iPF Noob
    Member #
    i am looking for a unique case for my new iPad, do you have any suggestion?

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I use the Marware Eco Vue case for my iPad 2. http://www.marware.com/eco-vue-ipad-2-case

It looks really smart and prfoessional, and definitely stands out from the smart case crowd at work. It's also practical with the elasticated strap holding the case together securely like a traditional leather bound journal. The overall quality is excellent and whilst it's not the slimmest case it offers enough protection that I'm happy just carrying the iPad around in the case most of the time. I also like the fact that when closed it doesn't look like an iPad case.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    iPad Case Gallery-tm14.pngI use the Mighty Pouch Tab-Mate with the iPad. It's nice because the stand is a protective flap for when I'm storing it and the little half ellipse thing is a handle that is completely positionable on the back of the case. It's really kind of a cool concept. It says on their site that they do custom printing too but I haven't looked into doing anything like that. I prefer the black...same color as my wetsuit. To each their own though.
    Last edited by DesertDiver12; 06-19-2012 at 12:40 PM.

m_w
    iPF Noob
    Member #
    Have a look at dodocase

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    We have a variety of good choices in which you can protect your Ipad 2 with. We have from luxury covers to hard covers all at a good price!

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I got this for my brother, it has a joystick controller and comes in a pretty slick design. The only downside is that he spends maybe too much time playing games now... but he probably would have played games during that time anyways. :P

iPF Noob
    Member #
    this is very useful information i didn"t care but thanks to u to remind me all this thing.Thank's

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Got the Poetic Hardback Protective Case yesterday. It has a built in folding cover with magnets and hard back that the iPad snaps into. First complaint is that the front cover doesn't fold under. So it just hangs there. Hard bottom is nice. As a stand it feels pretty secure. I like the feel of the cover. Magnets on front cover are powerful. I can see that I will need to watch how I open it. The edge could get screwed up from a lot of grabbing the same spot. Little things, but not displeased. It looks good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1341580266.086181.jpg   iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1341580290.128138.jpg   iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1341580312.127203.jpg   iPad Case Gallery-imageuploadedbytapatalk-hd1341580331.098746.jpg  
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice - "Freewill" by Rush

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Got this case off eBay. The front cover isn't flush with the device.
    Is this normal?

iPad Case Gallery-img_0187.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Links