Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by drathbun Anything is better than the little wireless bluetooth Apple keyboard. I just can't get my fingers around this thing. I like ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    411 times
    Quote Originally Posted by drathbun
    Anything is better than the little wireless bluetooth Apple keyboard. I just can't get my fingers around this thing. I like the idea that the whole thing will slip into my leather Targus portfolio.
    I recently got lucky and now have a 13-inch MacBook Air. It weighs just under 3 lbs. Now I wonder about the logic of adding a nice keyboard cover to the iPad 3. The only thing is the resolution of the new iPad just makes all other screens suck in comparison.
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPad mini - 64 GB - LTE - Black | iPad (3nd Gen) - 64GB - LTE - Black | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ_OC

I recently got lucky and now have a 13-inch MacBook Air. It weighs just under 3 lbs. Now I wonder about the logic of adding a nice keyboard cover to the iPad 3. The only thing is the resolution of the new iPad just makes all other screens suck in comparison.
    Yeah, I hear ya about the resolution. I purchased a 15" MacBook Pro with max specs and a hi res display, and my new iPad puts it to shame when viewed side by side. Oh how that little device spoils us!

iPF Expert
    Member #
    Liked
    241 times
    Anyone seen the iPad touch type case on Kickstarter.
    The Touchtype is a new Kickstarter project that aims to be the ultimate case for iPad typists. Like the Incase Origami Workstation, the Touchtype conveniently holds an Apple wireless keyboard and iPad inside a thin design.

Apple’s Bluetooth keyboard can be stored underneath the iPad, and the case itself props up any iPad model to let you type. With support for all of Apple’s tablets and a sleek, utilitarian design, the Touchtype looks like an awesome accessory for those who still want to use a physical keyboard with the iPad.

It would be great for my new iPad and Apple wireless keyboard. Great idea. Let's hope it gets the backing!

http://www.cultofmac.com/165699/touc...sts-on-the-go/

Sent from my new iPad using iPF
    Macbook Air 13" IPad 3 32GB wifi, iphone 5 32gb, 2x iphone 4, iPhone 3GS 32GB , ipad 1 32GB ,2x iPod touch 2G, BT keyboard

All for One and One for All!!!

From Somerset UK

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I like the idea of a case like that, I just think it needs some more tweaking. I'm not a fan of the elastic bands that hold the iPad. I'm also not a fan of the cover clip on the back. I had the apple branded case for the 1st gen. iPad and the clip on the back kinda wore out over time. I'll keep an eye out for a refined type of case. Too bad apple doesn't make a case like this, I'm sure it would look much better.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    I fired up a Slingbox Solo and downloaded the app to my Ipad3. It really works like a charm. Setup isn't a slamdunk, but I had a techie friend helping. Now I can tune my 'pad into my home cable box/DVR wherever I can get wifi or 3/4G, whether at the breakfast table or across the USA. I highly recommend this unit as a practical iPad accessory.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    For an iPad3 case solution, I can also recommend the combination of a tan Switcheasy Coverbuddy with the green poly Smart Cover. The colors look fine together (I think pink would have done as well) and the combination offers full body and edge protection with thinness and lightness. The clincher for me was Switcheasy's inclusion of port covers for the 30-pin and audio ports. The Coverbuddy features a leather-like non-slide surface and is easy to hold. A+++

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dchristo View Post
    I fired up a Slingbox Solo and downloaded the app to my Ipad3. It really works like a charm. Setup isn't a slamdunk, but I had a techie friend helping. Now I can tune my 'pad into my home cable box/DVR wherever I can get wifi or 3/4G, whether at the breakfast table or across the USA. I highly recommend this unit as a practical iPad accessory.
    ?? Are you talking about some accessory or some kind of technical setup that you use for Slingbox?

iPF Noob
    Member #
    any camera connection 6 in 1 kits with HDMI, USB and SD cards working with new ipad. tons of them on ebay any tested to work with new ipad

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I'm using the Wrapsol screen protector (originally made for iPad 2) on my iPad 3 and it fits perfectly without impairing the quality of the screen, I'm very happy with it.
    They also have great customer service.

Wrapsol | world's strongest complete anti-scratch protection systems and screen protectors for Amazon Kindle, Sony PRS, iREX, and other digital readers.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Check out this Slim iPad Messenger Bag by Protec...pretty unique, minimal..yet holds everything you really need. Great price too, under $40 bucks!

http://www.amazon.com/Protec-Sling-O...ds=a502+protec

http://www.protecmusic.com/items.aspx?ProductID=1706&InstrumentID=75&Instrume ntGroupID=19&CategoryID=1&subCategoryID=61]Protec Zip iPad / Tablet Sling Bag - eBags.com

[/URL]

Links