I' been a long time Marware C.E.O. user and now that I'm getting a new Ipad I'm thinking about changing my case preference to a more protective case . I've been looking at Seidio Active, Gumdrop, Otterbox or Griffin Survivor. Which one has proven itself long term? My concerns are for:
1. Bulk, does it make the ipad much more heavy, I do a lot of one handed reading
2. Screen protector is the screen less responsive?
3. Snap-on on/off screen covers, in long term use is it a hassle to use, get lost or end up not using?
4. Rubber silicone - does it get loose and does it pick up dirt and lint?
5. Do you miss the smart on/off feature?
I guess the bottom line is do you still use them or have you moved on to a thinner case?
"Post are better with pictures ".