Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

ZooGue Case Review

This is a discussion on ZooGue Case Review within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Ordered mine Sunday and got it Wednesday...very fast indeed. I am pretty impressed with the case so far. Much better than the Apple case I ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Ordered mine Sunday and got it Wednesday...very fast indeed.
    I am pretty impressed with the case so far. Much better than the Apple case I had...
    I can tell this one is going to be much more durable.

Great product and great business!

2. Ads

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Received mine today, ordered on Monday the 2nd. That's as good as it gets for being stationed overseas- truly excellent service.

The case fits very well and functions perfectly. The only improvement I would ask for would be magnets in the flap's corners. This is a feature I've enjoyed in EB Cases for my iPod touch and pocket PCs. The straps do that just fine, but magnets would be much more convenient.
    64gig 3G

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Your case sounds very promising. While I probably know the answer to this but any change my iPad will fit with the Incipio Feather Sleeve on it? These are about as narrow as you can get but since I use my device in may ways I like to have some grip and protection whether it is in a folio type case or not.

I also agree with the wrap around issue. I have another folio style case and you can't always get to things in the very corners of the screen. Just some feedback from a observer. I am a road warrior and trying to find a good balance for using my ipad on the road and when on the couch.

geo
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    This may have been asked before but will this case fit in the Griffin A-frame stand? I use the Griffin on my desk but really think the Zoogue is a nice looking case. Think it might make a better permanent home for my iPad. Using the Apple iPad case now which fits the Griffin but is overall kind of dull.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    FYI the Feather case add 1.5-2mm of thickness. I don't think it is more than that. Have you considered making a different version where the ipad would click into place vs slide in thus avoiding any leather so close to the edges? Similar to what is pictured below. I only say this because I like the functionality of your case but not a fan of the slide in method. I do know you have a good return policy so in the end I may cave and give it a try.

Sorry for the monster image. Just linked from a vendor site. Will be happy to delete from post after your comments.

Thanks for participating in these forums.

Last edited by ckole; 08-23-2010 at 11:47 PM.

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Has anybody got the version 2 case yet and reviewed it?

iPF Novice
    Member #
    hey guys - just got an ipad2 this week and have been researching cases (my head hurts). this one looks great. can someone provide a current update now that they've had the case awhile? also would love to see more pictures but i see they had to be deleted on flickr.
    thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Links