Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Carbon Fiber Case for iPad 2

This is a discussion on Carbon Fiber Case for iPad 2 within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by iPad2Cases.com It's able to be placed in a 45 degree angle for easy typing as well as an almost 90 degree angle. ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Carbon Fiber Case for iPad 2

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by iPad2Cases.com
    It's able to be placed in a 45 degree angle for easy typing as well as an almost 90 degree angle. You can see additional pictures here: Carbon Fiber iPad 2 Case - iPad2Cases.com is very stable and sturdy when in stand mode. It's lined in a TPU material which is very easy to clean and does not leave fingerprints easily. The red and black color combination is one we've had in mind and may get this into production if we get enough interest.
    I'll be watching your posts patiently then
    I like the idea in the above post about removable covers. You'd have to make them snap in and out easily
    (if you need feedback for colour combination, let me know)
    Temp31 likes this.

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I apologize for coming off as offensive, but we've had a few 1 post wonders on the forum only post in our threads promoting other products and never come back to the forum.You're right about it having some openings that would not be 100% safeguarded from children dropping the device in these specific locations. We're considering implementing removable parts in these locations so that they may be enclosed during times they are not in use.We appreciate your input!
    If you made accessories that would safeguard the openings from drops, kids, liquid, sand etc then I'd be interested. Not only does my daughter play with my iPad but I take mine everywhere, I'm headed to the beach in a few months and need protection from sand. I hope you guys figure out something for those of us that are active and take our iPads in all kids of environments. The carbon case intrigues me and with a few adjustments I think you'd have a winner on your hands.

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by seanr7 View Post
    If you made accessories that would safeguard the openings from drops, kids, liquid, sand etc then I'd be interested. Not only does my daughter play with my iPad but I take mine everywhere, I'm headed to the beach in a few months and need protection from sand. I hope you guys figure out something for those of us that are active and take our iPads in all kids of environments. The carbon case intrigues me and with a few adjustments I think you'd have a winner on your hands.
    Thanks, we are definitely considering adding the removable covers. Keep the comments coming !

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times

Thanks, we are definitely considering adding the removable covers. Keep the comments coming !
    If you really want my thoughts here they are. The griffin is great for what it does but it turns a sleek light weight iPad into a relatively clunky heavy tablet. I basically need two iPad cases, one with the protection of the griffen for when my six year old is playing with it, when I'm out and about(beach,pool,bar etc) and one like yours for when I'm home or at the office. The griffins ports being sealed are great until you want to listen to music, movie or video then you have to open the sealed tabs,which don't stay open, to have any quality sound. I like the protection your cover overs for drops and would love to see a version that has snap on protection for all the open ports for when I need it.
    Temp31 and Andym1924 like this.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    thanks it is look good!!!
    Temp31 likes this.

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    This is one of our best selling items. Glad you like it