Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Removable Car mounts

This is a discussion on Removable Car mounts within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Has anyone out there had any experience using a removable car mount - probably the sucker cup variety or a seat rail connector? I need ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Fan!
    Member #

Removable Car mounts

Has anyone out there had any experience using a removable car mount - probably the sucker cup variety or a seat rail connector? I need a mount but I use one of about a dozen different cars each week and they are a variety of makes and models so a specific car/model fit wont work for me.

My concerns are that the sucker cup type will fall off and damage the ipad and the seat rail type will be on a long extension and may be unstable causing vibration issues when looking at the screen.

2. Ads

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    go to ifuncity.com i just bought the ipad suction holder and it works fantastic u can swap it from any car or hang it off the wall its an amazing kit very sturdy and the way its designed u basically get a free case def go check it out its onl 17 dollars with free shipping inside the usa hope this helped

Links