Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

iPad stand/holder

This is a discussion on iPad stand/holder within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by deckyon I have a simple, elegant solution that works and only cost me $2.50 at the office supply store - Business Card ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by deckyon View Post
    I have a simple, elegant solution that works and only cost me $2.50 at the office supply store - Business Card Holder. There are a couple photos of it down about 1/2 way into the article.

iPad in My Workplace Extra Thoughts

Great page, love the stand I think that is very handy, and I think I actually have one laying around somewhere that I dont need, question for ya though and you probably do not get this a lot LOL but what desk lamp are you using? It has a small foorprint, that is something I want.
    Ipod 32 GB

Not everyone has to agree with your point of views, but at some point they need to accept Them!

2. Ads

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Someone mentioned the groovystand for iPad, i won one a few months back from Free iPad Giveaway - Find out how to get an Apple iPad for Free!. It's a decent stand but mine has a slight wobble to it :/

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by David79 View Post
    Great page, love the stand I think that is very handy, and I think I actually have one laying around somewhere that I dont need, question for ya though and you probably do not get this a lot LOL but what desk lamp are you using? It has a small foorprint, that is something I want.
    Haha, I have no idea. It has no markings and was in a closet here at work gathering dust. I hate florescent lights, so I use that lamp instead. It is just some old generic lamp.

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Ya they get to me after awhile too, causes major headaches.
    Ipod 32 GB

Not everyone has to agree with your point of views, but at some point they need to accept Them!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Take a look at the iPad SnakeClamp

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jordanj View Post
    I find tabgears products great for around the house, but I have been using the bookseat when I am using my ipad in bed.
    I use the similar Peeramid bookrest pillow for the same thing (at half the price), although for extended typing, I'd use a hard surface with the TwelveSouth Compass.
    32GB WiFi

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Most of the iPad stands are over priced. Make your own at home, or check ebay, it's not worth spending too much money on.

iPad Noob!
    Member #

iChair - www.goichair.com

checkout goichair.com, its a thin case with 2 stands to do portrait, landscape, and typing. it also has a microfiber interior so its really soft.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    goichair.com seems like a really nice solution. It has what I think the Otterbox Commuter lacks - the stand. The only thing I see as a weak spot is where the 2 halves come together. Hard to tell, however, without having one in my hands.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I've been looking for something cheap that I can use reclined or to read in bed. Everything seemed like overkill or too big. I ended up getting [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Nimbustote-Elastic-Wrangles-Excellent-Performance/dp/B004EPZH2S/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_3?ie=UTF8&m=A1ZVIWV63C4626&qid=1296 863771&sr=1-3-fkmr1"]this[/ame] one but my hopes aren't too high.

Links