Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Any Camera kit to download pics from sd card direct to Ipad2?

This is a discussion on Any Camera kit to download pics from sd card direct to Ipad2? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I will be traveling for a month and want to post pictures to Facebook from my Ipad2. Didnt want to lug my laptop. I will ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Noob!
    Member #

Any Camera kit to download pics from sd card direct to Ipad2?

I will be traveling for a month and want to post pictures to Facebook from my Ipad2. Didnt want to lug my laptop. I will be using my casio camera and was hoping to buy a little plug in to load from camera sd card into IPad. My IPad is new and upgraded and I am reading that the plugs may not work. Anyone have any experience with this?

2. Ads

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    Hi,I've got a digitalslr camera and I wanted to download straight away also so just bought a cheap iPad camera connection kit of eBay.when you turn on camera iPad suggests that it's not supported ,but if you just dismiss this it will download no problem at all.I've been doing this now for about 8 months and have downloaded over 1,000 photos to date no probes
    Hope this helps
    Dirk

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    I was looking at some os the 2 n 1 connecttors on amazon. Reviews were all over the place even for the apple product. Something about the new os powering down the input. What os do you use I. Your ipad2? Thanks.

iPad Guru
    Member #
    Liked
    467 times
    Well, I have Apple's CCK (Camera Connection Kit) which comes w/ 2 connectors, one for SD cards and the other for a standard USB male adapter. I've used the SD option successfully w/ both my digitital cameras (Canon & Panasonic).

Now, there are many other 'similar' non-Apple adapters for this purpose but check out reviews on Amazon; yes, these are often much less expensive but seem to be more troublesome. If uploading your images to Facebook on your trip is of vital importance, then purchase and test before going - good luck!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links