Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Xstylus

This is a discussion on Xstylus within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I just found this great new stylus called Xstylus for ipad. The inventor is raising money and the info is on iphonelife. I purchased one ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Xstylus

  1. #1
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    58699
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    119

    Xstylus

    I just found this great new stylus called Xstylus for ipad. The inventor is raising money and the info is on iphonelife. I purchased one today via paypal so I know it would be safe to buy from this person. Check out https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/3...perk_id=106811
    If the link does not work just google Xstylus and look for indiegogo.com. This one is for the ipad not the crayon stylus for DSL.

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    18626
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaF View Post
    I just found this great new stylus called Xstylus for ipad. The inventor is raising money and the info is on iphonelife. I purchased one today via paypal so I know it would be safe to buy from this person. Check out https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/3...perk_id=106811
    If the link does not work just google Xstylus and look for indiegogo.com. This one is for the ipad not the crayon stylus for DSL.
    Patricia,

    Thanks for the posting for I am always interested in a new stylus.

    That said, I have to say I'm not too thrilled. Perhaps from a style perspective it might appeal to some, but from a functional point of view I see nothing very innovative.

  4. #3
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    58699
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    119
    I wanted something that will attach to my iPAD2. I was thinking of using velcro to attach my stylus but this one comes with an attachment you put on your case and then the stylus is always there. I haven't seen anything like it before so to me it is innovative. But to each his own. Did you check out the youtube video? http://www.indiegogo.com/XStylus-Touch
    Last edited by PatriciaF; 08-26-2011 at 01:59 AM. Reason: added link

  5. #4
    iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    18626
    Liked
    17 times
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    340
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriciaF View Post
    I wanted something that will attach to my iPAD2. I was thinking of using velcro to attach my stylus but this one comes with an attachment you put on your case and then the stylus is always there. I haven't seen anything like it before so to me it is innovative. But to each his own. Did you check out the youtube video? XStylus Touch -- IndieGoGo
    Thanks, Patricia. I had a look at the video, and I have to agree: it is more innovative than I had supposed. The wide grip and holder arrangement certainly is interesting.

    So far, my favorite is the iFaraday. I have also just ordered the Jot, which I am looking forward to testing.

    I hope you will post a review of the XStylus after you have used it a while. I have bought and tested so many that I am reluctant to buy yet another without positive recommendations! If you want to have a look, I have posted my reactions to several styluses (styli, stylii?) on a thread which you can find by searching on my screen name or iFaraday.

  6. #5
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    121
    Liked
    87 times
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle, Washington USA
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaviside View Post
    ...
    Thanks, Patricia. I had a look at the video, and I have to agree: it is more innovative than I had supposed. The wide grip and holder arrangement certainly is interesting.

    So far, my favorite is the iFaraday. I have also just ordered the Jot, which I am looking forward to testing.

    I hope you will post a review of the XStylus after you have used it a while. I have bought and tested so many that I am reluctant to buy yet another without positive recommendations! If you want to have a look, I have posted my reactions to several styluses (styli, stylii?) on a thread which you can find by searching on my screen name or iFaraday.
    I intend to mention this comment to my wife just to prove that I'm not the only iPad owner who purchases one stylus after another in the hope of finding the perfect instrument. It has become rather embarrassing as the packages continue to arrive.

    "NOT ANOTHER ONE!," she exclaims as she hands me the mail.

    Two iFaraday models here. And they're my favorites, as well.

  7. #6
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    91324
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    United states
    Posts
    128
    My friends have got it in hands now, It is really amazing and wonderful...Responsible strokes,sensitive tip.prototype in glossy white...soft and stylish....It is much more valuable than your pay...

  8. #7
    iPad Fan
    Member #
    58699
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    119
    Quote Originally Posted by apple2011 View Post
    My friends have got it in hands now, It is really amazing and wonderful...Responsible strokes,sensitive tip.prototype in glossy white...soft and stylish....It is much more valuable than your pay...
    Is that the xstylus or the ifaraday? I still haven't gotten my xstylus and I am using my little iphone stylus (elchepo) with my NoteShelf app on my iPad2.
    Last edited by PatriciaF; 08-28-2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: spelling


Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

attaching stylus to ipad
,
buy x stylus
,
buy xstylus
,
how to buy xstylus
,
where is mine xstylus?
,
where to buy an x stylus
,

where to buy xstylus

,

xstylus

,
xstylus buy
,
xstylus forum
,
xstylus ifaraday
,
xstylus purchase ipad
,
xstylus touch best buy
,
xstylus touch best ipad stylus
Click on a term to search for related topics.