Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble

This is a discussion on Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Hi Guys, I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Fan!
    Member #

Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble

Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am not finding the exact answer that I am looking for. I installed the screenshield from Bodyguardz on Monday. Everything aligned perfectly and all the larger air bubbles came out, but what's left is still the microbubbles cloud haze like residue. It's been 3 days, and I am worrying that it will not come out? I have read that if I applied too much solution, it causes it to dry slower since it's a larger screen, but I have also read that I did not apply enough solution. I have attached along with this a picture of what the microbubbles look like. Please advice. Thanks in advance!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bodyguardz Screenshield w/Tons of Microbubble-photo1-1-.jpg  

2. Ads

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b00st4ddicted
    Hi Guys,

I am a long time lurker and first time poster. I did many searches before I posted this on google, but I am not finding the exact answer that I am looking for. I installed the screenshield from Bodyguardz on Monday. Everything aligned perfectly and all the larger air bubbles came out, but what's left is still the microbubbles cloud haze like residue. It's been 3 days, and I am worrying that it will not come out? I have read that if I applied too much solution, it causes it to dry slower since it's a larger screen, but I have also read that I did not apply enough solution. I have attached along with this a picture of what the microbubbles look like. Please advice. Thanks in advance!!!
    That's exactly what happened to mine. I waited a week, but it didn't improve. I bought the full kit, luckily the rear went on beautifully and the slight bit of clouding went after 24 hours.

I ended up removing the screen protector and contacted I my seller and he gave me 50% of my money back. I have now got a MediaDevil matte screen protector and I couldn't be happier

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
    iPad 2 32GB 3G T-Mobile Black (IOS 5.0)
    iMAC 27" i5 3.1Ghz (OSX Lion)

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I wonder what's the cause of it. It is suppose to go away and I just sprayed away with the solution. Anyone else that experience this, but had the bubbles eventually go away?

Links