Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

An "anti-case" universal iPad stand

This is a discussion on An "anti-case" universal iPad stand within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I've been looking for the perfect iPad case for awhile now. My biggest concern is adding layers to the iPad, making it uglier, thicker, etc. ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

An "anti-case" universal iPad stand

I've been looking for the perfect iPad case for awhile now. My biggest concern is adding layers to the iPad, making it uglier, thicker, etc. What I really need is something that let's my iPad recline and adjust to any angle, especially in bed and on the couch.

After searching for over 3 months, I just found something called Prop 'n Go. It looks like it is the successor product of Prop It Up mentioned in this thread. Hopefully I can use my iPad sans-case and still get all of the angle control I need.

I'll be the guinea pig and test it out. Depending on how quickly I get it, I'll make sure to post a detailed review.

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by howell View Post
    I've been looking for the perfect iPad case for awhile now. My biggest concern is adding layers to the iPad, making it uglier, thicker, etc. What I really need is something that let's my iPad recline and adjust to any angle, especially in bed and on the couch.

After searching for over 3 months, I just found something called Prop 'n Go. It looks like it is the successor product of Prop It Up mentioned in this thread. Hopefully I can use my iPad sans-case and still get all of the angle control I need.

I'll be the guinea pig and test it out. Depending on how quickly I get it, I'll make sure to post a detailed review.
    Looks like a cool product. Too bad I already got my irest from rain design.

Links