Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Are You Going Naked On your iPad Or You Using A Case And Or Screen Protector

This is a discussion on Are You Going Naked On your iPad Or You Using A Case And Or Screen Protector within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; As title states at the moment I'm looking for a crystal clear screen protector for front and back like zagg shield.So how are you gonna ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are You Going Naked On your iPad Or You Using A Case And Or Screen Protector

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

Are You Going Naked On your iPad Or You Using A Case And Or Screen Protector

As title states at the moment I'm looking for a crystal clear screen protector for front and back like zagg shield.So how are you gonna flaunt your iPad?

2. Ads

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    No nudity for mine. After having my iPod for year in a silicone case then my iPhone in a hard case, both ended up with scratches to boot and somehow crap under the cases, I think this time I am going for a nice leather case that can turn into a stand. Still prowling for something nice that stands out without being gawdy or blingified....

Kayla - still waiting

iPad Wizard
    Member #
    Liked
    440 times
    TPS silicone backs for my two iPads and my husband's iPad. That's all.

I don't like extra bulk, weight or flaps. His pretty much stays on the kitchen counter.

I use a generic netbook sleeve when toting around my iPads in my bag. If I carry them both for some reason, I usually slip them both into the same sleeve.

If I had to carry around a device like a Faberge egg, I wouldn't bother using it.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Just bought the original iPad last month. Still going naked... I've seen too many friends with iPads with the protective film on it... and it has lots of bubbles. I'm thinking about a neoprene sleeve for it so I can just slide it in and out when I need it. I like holding the actual item in my hands as it was meant to be held.

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by djroyjax View Post
    Just bought the original iPad last month. Still going naked... I've seen too many friends with iPads with the protective film on it... and it has lots of bubbles.
    That's because the filter wasn't installed properly. I've installed both glossy and matte protective screens on three iPads (including my own), not to mention iPhones and iPods, and all them them went on flawlessly.
    32GB WiFi

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by djroyjax
    Just bought the original iPad last month. Still going naked... I've seen too many friends with iPads with the protective film on it... and it has lots of bubbles. I'm thinking about a neoprene sleeve for it so I can just slide it in and out when I need it. I like holding the actual item in my hands as it was meant to be held.
    I sorta agree with this. Although currently I have a screen protector, apple smart cover and joy cover on my ipad2. I like my iPad to be covered but I'm thinking about removing the screen protector. I don't really like the way it feels with it on... And also I just removed the screen protector on my iPod touch today after almost 2 years of it on and it really surprised me how great it felt without it on. It was also much more clearer and brighter as well. Maybe in the future I'll buy another one but for now it will go bare (not completely bare as there is back protection). But anyways, I'm thinking of removing the screen protector on my iPad. I miss the way it actually feels lol.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

My Ipad2: happily at home since April 18, 2011!

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I haven't cover my Ipad but need it to avoid damaging my Ipad.

MR1
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Folding leather case FTW. Naked screen and a stylus.
    I find the naked unit to be slippery.
    I want mine to stay scratchless and in near new condition.
    The screen is tough and protected by my case.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tzimisce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djroyjax View Post
    Just bought the original iPad last month. Still going naked... I've seen too many friends with iPads with the protective film on it... and it has lots of bubbles.
    That's because the filter wasn't installed properly. I've installed both glossy and matte protective screens on three iPads (including my own), not to mention iPhones and iPods, and all them them went on flawlessly.
    Credit/ATM cards work wonders as a makeshift squeegee to remove air bubbles during appplication. I have installed protective screens on various touch sensitive devices with no bubbles. Another trick, work from one edge or corner up and pull off the backing as needed, not pull all off and then try to put it on.

Kayla - still waiting

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    when i get my ipad i will be installing a screen protector and a skin cover for the back part and also getting a case/stand.

im putting down almost $750 for the 64gb model and i want to protect my investment with all that i can. when i got the zune HD, the first thing i did was install a protective case and the thing still looks brand spanking new. im a little OCD, so i cant stand scratches on any of my electronics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links