Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Best 'Bang For Your Buck' iPad 2 Case - My Review!

This is a discussion on Best 'Bang For Your Buck' iPad 2 Case - My Review! within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; After countless hours of Amazon scrolling, I've just put in my order for the new Otterbox iPad 2 case. But why did I choose the ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    Banned
    Member #

Best 'Bang For Your Buck' iPad 2 Case - My Review!

After countless hours of Amazon scrolling, I've just put in my order for the new Otterbox iPad 2 case.

But why did I choose the Otterbox in the end? Well, after owning the original, it just seems like the best value iPad 2 case money can buy.

Firstly, it's pretty much indestructible (as I already found out with my first gen model and various calamities). Seriously, if you wouldn't trust yourself holding a stack of vintage crockery, you know how I feel.

Secondly, it fits. Now, that may not seem like a big thing, but after using a few of those cheapo leather folios and finding hairline scratches all over the touchscreen, it was time for a proper case. Despite the tablet being fully covered by these folios, I deduced that it was down to poor fitment causing the iPad to jostle around. Fortunately, the Otterbox hugs your iPad in a tight loving embrace, so I can quit stressing out on the way to work.

And finally, this case looks totally badass. Pardon my French.

Granted, the case makes your iPad a little bulkier and heavier, but when you weigh up that negative against the positive of those epic protective capabilities, you know you're still onto a winner.

All in all, even though the Otterbox iPad 2 case [shill link deleted - DM51] is 85 bucks, this beauty is going to last me forever just like my original gen did, so what more could you ask for? Needless to say, I'm excited...

Has anyone else found a great value case that ticks all the boxes?
    Last edited by DM51; 08-06-2011 at 04:46 AM.

2. Ads

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Still have mine on pre order, they were supposed to be out last week but otterbox sent them back to the manufaturer due to quality control issues.
    So i dont know when theyll be out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Check out the Bweasel iPad Stand.

Although, admittedly, it is not a case, you might want to reconsider a case vs. a multifundtional Bweasel iPad stand.

My web site and my host's web site have just been hacked by kaMtiEz. Don't know what it means, but don't go to Bweasel.com until further notice.

5/3/2011 11:15 AM My web host sent me the following message which I do not completely understand.

We are checking into the issue and will be back to you shortly. It seems
    that this is something on a couple of computers of people who have accessed
    a certain sites at it shows this on your browser after you access a certain
    site on the server then it will not show you any site. We are dealing with
    it.

(Typos above are not mine)

My web host tells me that now everything is OK and it looks good from my end. After talking with my web host it is my understanding that the problem was at the host’s site and not bweasel.com after all. I now invite everyone to visit my site and know that it is secure.

Patricia
    President, Bweasel,LLC
    Last edited by Padeasel; 05-03-2011 at 01:27 PM. Reason: WEB SITE NOW OK

iPad Fan!
    Member #

Toblino ipad 2 case

i would go with the toblino 2, heres a review,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFiNxdVW8FI]YouTube - Toblino 2: Napa Leather iPad 2 Case Review[/ame]

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbunglez View Post
    Still have mine on pre order, they were supposed to be out last week but otterbox sent them back to the manufaturer due to quality control issues. So i dont know when theyll be out.
    Latest from Macgasm is that the iPad2 Defender will be out on Friday for $89.95 -- Otterbox about to debut Defender for iPad 2 | Macgasm.

It's also available through a third-party reseller on Amazon, currently at 15% less ($76) -- Amazon.
    32GB WiFi

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links