Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter

This is a discussion on Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Officially called the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter ($29), this custom Apple cable enables the iPad to be connected to a projector or ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    36 times

Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter

Officially called the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA Adapter ($29), this custom Apple cable enables the iPad to be connected to a projector or monitor to display its screen content -- or in the future, separate content -- at 1024x768 resolution. When used with this cable, audio is performed solely through the iPad's speakers or headphone port.

{Source: iLounge}

2. Ads

Administrator
    Member #
    Liked
    65 times
    They are releasing stuff fast and furious... except the actual iPad which we need and crave!

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Is there an adapter that allows the VGA adapter and the iPad to charge simeultaneously? I use the VGA adapter thru the iPad dock at the office. I also use a magic mouse and keyboard. Trying to mimic my pc with the convenience of taking my ipad3 home each night under my arm instead of lugging my heavy old clunky laptop around.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Video mirroring is supported on iPad 3 or later and iPhone 4S. The Apple VGA Adapter connects to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad Dock or Universal Dock via the dock connector

Links