Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Best leather-folios or rather best-leather folios

This is a discussion on Best leather-folios or rather best-leather folios within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I must say I am very happy with the quality of the Sena Florence leather. At the 45€ I paid incl. international shipping it is ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    I must say I am very happy with the quality of the Sena Florence leather. At the 45€ I paid incl. international shipping it is a steal IMO.

But the Vaja Libretto in Shitake is so damn beautiful, that even at the price and the probably limited lifetime is still hanging over me like the sword of Damocles.

Edit: So I folded...if somebody here in germany/europe wants a great Sena Florence at a good price ...
    Last edited by Kukulcan; 05-18-2011 at 06:58 AM.
    Cheers! Martin aka Kukulcan

2. Ads

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukulcan View Post
    But the Vaja Libretto in Shitake is so damn beautiful, that even at the price and the probably limited lifetime is still hanging over me like the sword of Damocles.
    You should never regret buying quality: once you get it, you're going to be the coolest dude in the room/on the bus/in the cafe. The sheer beauty of your case will cause accidents. People will come up and talk to you. You'll feel happier.

(Just watch out for that open corner. Strange design on that one.)
    32GB WiFi

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tzimisce View Post
    (Just watch out for that open corner. Strange design on that one.)
    I'll see. I like that corner as it gives better access to the buttons than other cases and shows a little of the iPads back. I usually dont drop my iPad so I am not concerned.

But I am kinda sad abandoning the Sena, it is really nice too. When on the sofa in a more relaxed position I have the iPad in movie position and hold it by the sides with the thumbs on the front leather. I will probably miss that grip on the Libretto.
    Last edited by Kukulcan; 05-19-2011 at 02:27 AM.
    Cheers! Martin aka Kukulcan

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    I purchased the Pelle Leather Kindle Sleve w/Velcor Closure for $19.95 at Wilson Leather online for my Ipad2. It works great for me with my smart cover and I like the pocket on the outside for receipts, etc. I cannot post the link yet, I need one more post.

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    i just bought vaja premium leather sleeve for ipad!it is fine leather with smart cover applied! Here is an unboxing video i have made!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkH9z-r5368]YouTube - ‪Unboxing Vaja premium leather Sleeve for iPad 2‬‏[/ame]

iPad Enthusiast!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I got the Snugg iPad 2 Leather Case Cover and Flip Stand from Amazon for $29.99 and I love it. Sure it's PU Leather but it doesn't smell. The white stitching looks great against the black. The magnets that put it into sleep mode don't interfere with the compass which in researching many many cases I found that they did. I own many real leather items and found the fake stuff cleans up a lot easier than the real stuff. My iPad goes everywhere with me and a simple wipe with a damp clothes makes it brand new every time. Some just prefer real leather and I do too with a lot of products but not with this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links