Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Screen protector

This is a discussion on Screen protector within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by RudyL90 So I should buy a rigid matte one. Do you know where I could order such a screenprotector? The one is ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyL90
    So I should buy a rigid matte one. Do you know where I could order such a screenprotector?
    The one is use now is a matte protector from Brando - at the time I also had a coupon code for it - and I love it. Prior to that, I was using the gloss protector which came along as part of the set with Switcheasy Nude hard case. But as I use my iPad outdoors (full or semi-sunlight) a great deal, I realized a matte protector would greatly reduce the glare, hence the change. It really is a matter of personal preference and needs.
    32GB WiFi

2. Ads

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    how do i put a film screen protector on my mp3 player without making any air bubbles? the screen protector is like a clear sticker.

iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    I ordered powersupport screen protector for all my apple devices. I've tried several screen protector (zagg, case-mate, invisible shield, expert shield), but so far, powersupport gives me the best result. I placed one of my old iphone 3G and it still looks as perfect as the first time I put it on.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Been real happy with Zagg. The peeps at Best Buy mobile here do quite a few of them and they do a great job. Zagg has lifetime warranty.

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by moosquared
    I ordered powersupport screen protector for all my apple devices. I've tried several screen protector (zagg, case-mate, invisible shield, expert shield), but so far, powersupport gives me the best result. I placed one of my old iphone 3G and it still looks as perfect as the first time I put it on.
    Powersupport screenprotectors prevent smudges and fingerprints?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad Enthusiast
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyL90 View Post
    Powersupport screenprotectors prevent smudges and fingerprints?

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF
    I've never tried the crystal clear version, but I can safely say that the anti-glare powersupport prevents smudges and fingerprints. Works really well for me

iPad Master!
    Member #

I've never tried the crystal clear version, but I can safely say that the anti-glare powersupport prevents smudges and fingerprints. Works really well for me
    Agreed - PowerSupport Anit-Glare are the best you will find (probably the most expensive too though!)... The anti-glare model is very good at reducing fingerprints and smudges.... They are also relatively easy to install.

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky

Agreed - PowerSupport Anit-Glare are the best you will find (probably the most expensive too though!)... The anti-glare model is very good at reducing fingerprints and smudges.... They are also relatively easy to install.
    Is it any good at anti-glare?

I was going to use the Incipio protector that comes with the feather because I've always been a fan of their stuff. But the glare on my iPhone is a nightmare, don't want that on the iPad really.

iPad Master!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by No1Joker

Is it any good at anti-glare?

I was going to use the Incipio protector that comes with the feather because I've always been a fan of their stuff. But the glare on my iPhone is a nightmare, don't want that on the iPad really.
    Absolutely - it's great at getting rid of the glare. In fact, once you get used to the anti-glare, it's so hard using an iPad without one! Plus, they even allow your finger to slide across the iPad screen better than without a protector (the screen is less "grabby" with an anti-glare protector)....

Like I said before though, not all anti-glare protectors are good. Actually, I have some Incipio anti-glare protectors for my iPod Touch and it was horrible - it's caused to screen to look grainy.... Stay away from their anti-glare protectors!

I've had great luck with PowerSupport and a cheaper brand - iEssentials Anti-glare - you can even find them in 5Below for $5 (compared to $35 for the PowerSupport model). If money is no object - get the PowerSupport- otherwise, the iEssentials brand!

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrosky

Absolutely - it's great at getting rid of the glare. In fact, once you get used to the anti-glare, it's so hard using an iPad without one! Plus, they even allow your finger to slide across the iPad screen better than without a protector (the screen is less "grabby" with an anti-glare protector)....

Like I said before though, not all anti-glare protectors are good. Actually, I have some Incipio anti-glare protectors for my iPod Touch and it was horrible - it's caused to screen to look grainy.... Stay away from their anti-glare protectors!

I've had great luck with PowerSupport and a cheaper brand - iEssentials Anti-glare - you can even find them in 5Below for $5 (compared to $35 for the PowerSupport model). If money is no object - get the PowerSupport- otherwise, the iEssentials brand!
    Thanks, I think an order is imminent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Links