Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Ipad 2 cases

This is a discussion on Ipad 2 cases within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by AJsAWiz Thanks so much for posting the FB code. It's nice folks like you that make the iPF a great resource and ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ipad 2 cases

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AJsAWiz

Thanks so much for posting the FB code. It's nice folks like you that make the iPF a great resource and a pleasant place to visit
    No problem! Glad someone else benefitted from it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

2. Ads

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I really like the CEO hybrid from Marware. That case seems to be the coolest folio case out right now with all of the features you could want.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1226 View Post
    I really like the CEO hybrid from Marware. That case seems to be the coolest folio case out right now with all of the features you could want.
    I'm deciding between that one and this one below. Itcomes with a screen shield. it's a little thicker but keeps the iPad protected as opposed to having to unsnap with the Marware:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iokMJudDraI]YouTube - SwitchEasy Canvas iPad 2 Case[/ame]

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I think the features are nice but I would like to see how much weight it adds. Seems kinda bulky. Its pretty cool. I can see why you are debating between the two. I am going with the Marware as I already bought it. I think it won't be so heavy or bulky. Thanks for the video link. I am going to search for one on the Marware CEO hybrid case. Let me know what you decide and how you like it. Check out my post on are you addicted to buying iPad cases.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I just picked this Scosche foldIO P2 off of eBay, for a very decent price. It is the Carbon Fiber Texture model. It will keep me covered until I decide if I really need something with a built in keyboard or just a very good protective cover.. It has a suede interior lining, three-position landscape viewing, ultra low-profile design, open access to all connections and controls.

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I'm pre ordering otterbox off eBay for $6 off retail price. I got some coupons for paypal and eBay that need using. I'm sad that they only have black right now but I'm excited cuz it's only gonna cost me 17 bucks after my gift cards and coupons. So excited. I think it's gonna be a couple weeks before they release, but I've been waiting forever for iPad 2 already.
    [COLOR="] If you don't know me by now, I will never ever ever leave Apple. [/COLOR]

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    The one thing I found about the folio cases is that the cut on the case to support the iPad on the stand are usually too shallow and the pad falls when touched.

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    Has anyone bought the case from Zoogue? I have been seriously considering it, but would like to hear others opinions?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad Junkie!
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    It looks very promising with all the features. I wonder how much lint would get attached to all that Velcro. Very versatile.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt1226 View Post
    The one thing I found about the folio cases is that the cut on the case to support the iPad on the stand are usually too shallow and the pad falls when touched.
    This is why I'm really interested in SwitchEasy Canvas... it has these plastic pieces to keep it more steady, it def adds a bit bulk though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Links