Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Ipad 2 cases

This is a discussion on Ipad 2 cases within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; My iPad does not like your pics. You may want to re-check how you are attaching photos. I used to be all thumbs now I'm ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Ipad 2 cases

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    20 times
    My iPad does not like your pics. You may want to re-check how you are attaching photos.

I used to be all thumbs now I'm all gums I love dictating my posts!

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #

SURVIVOR case for IPad

I bought the Survivor "Military" case for the new IPad, and even though I love the case as a whole, the only "issue" I have with the case is due to the fact that because the unit gets a bit warm to the touch after a while, combined with the fact that it's completely encapsulated within the Survivor, the IPad screen seems to develop small "pockets" of an oily residue on the screen. Not oily in the true sense of the word, but rather a type of residue whereby the unit has to be taken out of the case to be wiped down, then re- inserted. Possibly, the cause of this may be due to the fact that I have a ZAGG protective shield on the IPad screen itself, in addition to the clear protective shield of the case. Maybe it's too much protection vs the amount of heat the unit radiates from within. Not a problem whereby it blocks your viewing pleasure of games, movies, etc, just aggravating. Any other Survivor case user here notice a similar type issue with their case? Thanks, in advance, for your reply/feedback.
    Last edited by Noodles118; 04-05-2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Missing post title

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I just picked up the Cyber Acoustics case at Staples today. I was considering ordering a Maroo or Marware CEO, but Staples had the Cyber Acoustics cases for $10 off...so I picked up the black one...$29.99 + tax. I inherited an iPad 2 from a family member who upgraded. Luckily, her CaseCrown bold case does work with her new iPad so I had to pickup a case for my "new" used iPad 2. Seems pretty good so far, but I've only had it on my iPad for 5 minutes :>

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I really don't think so you will love the style as mine
    I usually take my mac for work day with my briefcase the style like this one briefcase:

http://www.isleathers.com/iPad-Execu...lack_p_97.html

if iPad 2(I never think I will change my ipad 2 to ipad 3) need take outside together, I will put my iPad 2 in the briefcase together.
    then it is so heavy ,haha!!!
    Last edited by unstee; 07-08-2012 at 12:02 AM.

Banned
    Member #
    I have a plain black leather case for my ipad2 and actually, it's my friend's gift that is why I don't ask where he bought it and how much. I am planning to change it with design cover and I am looking for the best buy and smart cover. I hope I could find a perfect leather case for my gadget.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Use the Marware case/ portfolio, wish they made one for the Toshiba Thrive.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    I'm still rocking the iFrogz Summit case in neon green and love it! Thinking about picking up some more colors. I can't believe they're only in the 20ish (they vary in price by color for some reason) dollar price range on amazon.

iPF Noob
    Member #
    I really recommend Yoobao cases.
    For plus:
    1. weight about 160g
    2. premium quality REAL leather outside, mikrofibre (?? Im not sure of that, but there is something soft) inside
    3. nice finishing, stiches, everything looks realy good
    4. smart function which works everytime

I bought mine on ebay week ago - for 28.99 (including shipping). I think its a fair price for real leather case this quality

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Got my Ipad 2 recently and I love it. Check it out here at Amazon.com: Apple iPad MD328LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi, White) NEWEST MODEL: Computers & Accessories

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitecheddar22 View Post
    Marware c.e.o. Hybrid iPad 2
    Lol, I have this one too. The friends of mine that have IPads that see it just stare at it, the thing they like most of all is how it turns the screen off when you close the lid. The stand feature also gets them. Though most Portfolios have a stand feature the thin light weight slick look of the Marware just gets them every time. I just wish they made one for my Toshiba Thrive.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

Links