Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

What iPad holder, stand, cradle, etc would you like made?

This is a discussion on What iPad holder, stand, cradle, etc would you like made? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; We own the equipment that manufactures our Padholdr's in Seattle,WA. We are always looking for new ideas, and I would like to get some suggestions ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times

What iPad holder, stand, cradle, etc would you like made?

We own the equipment that manufactures our Padholdr's in Seattle,WA. We are always looking for new ideas, and I would like to get some suggestions for new products. if we like the idea and decide to start making the product we will give the final unit out to the person with the idea.

What kind of stands, cradles, holders, etc would you like to see made for the iPad?

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    For the Ipad2 a stand that is magnetic like the cover. I have an ipod touch2g and a Ipad1 how about a cradle that can charge and sync both. Or a cradle that can hook up to a TV.

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I like the idea of having a magnetic cradle however I'm curious how the iPad can withstand the magnet.

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    I am not a radio person at all. So when it comes to my car, I wouldn't mind something that extends out of the radio console area but is bolted and sturdy enough to simply place my iPad in with cover for my ride. (optional cords could be sold for audio hook up) to make more of a visual, something like the air condition clamps that are on the market. But this stand just bolts into the radio area and is more of a cradle, maybe some swivel option. I may simply be driving to school and want to hear a few songs. I can easily grab it out once I am parked without having to screw and unscrew.

For a more permanent venture, I have also dreamed of having the kind of set up that cop cars have for their laptops. I just don't want it to bar over the passenger seat. There could be an upside down bolted L- rod in the passenger floor board that comes up and over the middle dash. One the L part would be a 12x12x3 box with output and charging set up for the iPad. (at about a 40 degree angle) There would also be a smaller charging port for a phone to be put in and take out at will. The top of the box would be a flap or something to lock and secure the iPad. [this would also depend greatly on the car]

Obviously some more engineering needs to be done to these ideas for durability and protect and stuff, but on my search for car mounts, this is what I'm looking for. RAM has the closest car mount for me but no auxiliary outputs.
    [COLOR="] If you don't know me by now, I will never ever ever leave Apple. [/COLOR]

iPad Fan!
    Member #
    I really love my Brookstone 360 stand. But I hate it when I travel and have to leave it at home because it's too big for my messenger bag. It would be great if I could remove the bottom base so it would all fit flat in my bag!
    Attached Images  

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    How about a stand that will hold ipad 1-2 without having to remove whatever skin or thin cover you have on.
    Ipod 32 GB

Not everyone has to agree with your point of views, but at some point they need to accept Them!

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by David79 View Post
    How about a stand that will hold ipad 1-2 without having to remove whatever skin or thin cover you have on.
    We already make that. Works with iPad 1 and 2 with or without a case. We even make a iPad stand that works with the Otterbox case. Thanks though!

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    i wasnt aware, thanks for letting me know cuz that is what i want!
    Ipod 32 GB

Not everyone has to agree with your point of views, but at some point they need to accept Them!

iPad Noob!
    Member #
    I would like a stand that is lightweight, portable and provides variable viewing angles in both portrait and landscape orientations.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I am desperately looking for a holder for the iPad that has suctions on the back of it that would then be able to stick to the tiles in my bathroom, so when I have a bath I can watch the television and catch up channels.

That really would be fantastic!
    DANIEL BRINDLEY

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links