Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

What iPad holder, stand, cradle, etc would you like made?

This is a discussion on What iPad holder, stand, cradle, etc would you like made? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; I don't think this is to wise as this will void warranty if moisture creeps in and apple loves pulling this one on customers...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I don't think this is to wise as this will void warranty if moisture creeps in and apple loves pulling this one on customers

2. Ads

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    I don't think this is to wise as this will void warranty if moisture creeps in and apple loves pulling this one on customers
    As long as the case was waterproof then moisture wouldn't be able to get in, there are lots of television that are used in bathrooms already, and they all seem to be fine. It really would be fantastic if there was some sort of waterproof case that stuck to bathroom tiles! As long as it was all secure there would be no reason for there to be any water or steam etc getting in.
    DANIEL BRINDLEY

iPad Fan
    Member #
    With the iPad 2, there is need to incorporate the new feature in the design of the case.
    Happy to be Appy to be iPaddy to be iPoddy

iPad Noob!
    Member #

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Brindley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharlap View Post
    As long as the case was waterproof then moisture wouldn't be able to get in, there are lots of television that are used in bathrooms already, and they all seem to be fine. It really would be fantastic if there was some sort of waterproof case that stuck to bathroom tiles! As long as it was all secure there would be no reason for there to be any water or steam etc getting in.

Im still pretty new to the Ipad products but ive recently brought Luxa2 H4 for my Ipad2, and im sure we all do this when you have a product you check out to see what else they are doing haha anyways i think this might work for you buddy

oooh i cant post links yet but have a quick look for the Luxa2 H7 its got a big ass suction cup on it

Supporting Vendor
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by us2011 View Post
    I hate giving away my ideas but I think it would be awesome to have something similar to an ihome that you can dock your ipad in. Just something with speakers but add a projector so you can project a movie onto the celling while your in bed or where ever you want.
    I like that idea, or you could play your iPad outside on something white. The kids could watch netflix, etc.

I use a drycase for the iPad that is waterproof. It works really good and you can actually touch the screen with the case on. I was thinking of making a holder that you could use with that case in your tub.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Links