Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

MacAlly Peripherals?

This is a discussion on MacAlly Peripherals? within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Anybody had any experience with MacAlly accessories? I'm looking to buy a cheap case until my handmade one comes in. I want the stand and ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
    iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times

MacAlly Peripherals?

Anybody had any experience with MacAlly accessories? I'm looking to buy a cheap case until my handmade one comes in. I want the stand and all.

DUALSTAND2 Macally Peripherals

2. Ads

iPad Junkie
    Member #
    Liked
    17 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HKWrite12
    Anybody had any experience with MacAlly accessories? I'm looking to buy a cheap case until my handmade one comes in. I want the stand and all.

DUALSTAND2 Macally Peripherals
    I'm looking at trying that case out for my iPad 2, too.

I have used Macally products and they're quite good. I currently have their Flexitpad clear flexible protective case around my current iPad. Very much like the Belkin clear Gripvue (I test fit the two and compared then. The Macally's cut outs for the ports, switches and jacks were better). Looks good, stays on well, gives the iPad a bit of grip but not too much and easy to remove for cleaning, etc. Also have their dual USB AC and dual USB DC power adapters, both of which work well in meeting the iPad's charing requirements and can charge other devices simultaneously, among other things.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

iPad Addict
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    So good 3rd party developers?
    [COLOR="] If you don't know me by now, I will never ever ever leave Apple. [/COLOR]

Links