Welcome to iPadForums.net Guest - Click Here to Register

Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

This is a discussion on Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10! within the iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3 forums, part of the Apple iPad Discussions category; Originally Posted by stevorama Well, as my signature shows, the VRG iPad 2 leather case is what I personally own and included a bluetooth keyboard, ...

iPadForums.net is the original Apple iPad Forum! Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!

Super Moderator
    Member #
    Liked
    417 times
    Quote Originally Posted by stevorama View Post
    Well, as my signature shows, the VRG iPad 2 leather case is what I personally own and included a bluetooth keyboard, got mines from Amazon for $29 Amazon.com: VRG® (TM) iPad 2 iPad 3 Black Folio Leather Cover Case Cover Stand with Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard for Apple iPad2 2nd Gen & 3rd Gen: Computers & Accessories
    Wow...I have folio cases that cost more than this guy and they don't include a BT keyboard. What is the quality like? How long have you had this and how is it holding up?
    mini iPad w/ RD - 128 LTE - Space Grey | iPhone 4S - 64GB - White | Nexus 10 | Nexus 7 2013 | Kindle Fire
    * * * Forum Rules * * *
    http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rule...ease-read.html

2. Ads

iPF Noob
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by AQ_OC View Post
    Wow...I have folio cases that cost more than this guy and they don't include a BT keyboard. What is the quality like? How long have you had this and how is it holding up?
    The quality has been great so far, I've had it for more than 6 months on my iPad 2 and I havent had the need to change it as of yet.

I am going to be replacing my current screen protector though, I've heard the Invisible sheidl by zagg is high quality.

Banned
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Which iPad Case Do You Have? Rate It Out Of 10!-1.jpgmore ipad accessories with good quality and special design are on sale at ekindom.com

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times

germanmade

I'm on my 3rd iPad and have been on a quest for a high-quality, durable "book type" case for a long time. It's frustrating because even well-advertised, presumed "sales leaders", suffer from what one might charitably call quality control problems.

I ran across mention of germanmade in a post here and decided to give them a try. Definitely a 10. The germanmade cases really are hand-made, not just hand-finished, and the quality is remarkable. Both the cases I bought arrived in the US from Düsseldorf in about a week.

The germanmade cases are a bit pricey, but I'm a perfectionist and more or less live out of my iPad, so having two of their cases is worth the cost for me.
    64GB WiFi - 3. gen.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Otterbox Defender for me. I also bought a Targus TNT010CA storage/totebag. It fits the Ipad, my IPad for idiots book, my bluetoth headset etc. I dont have a keyboard nor expect to buy one but this case would carry everything. The Otterbox screen cover serves as a wonderful multi angle stand [Ipad1]

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I personally use a brown leather Yoobao portfolio case. It's really an awesome professional looking case. It's made well, has smart cover function, has magnets to keep the cover closed, and has a built in stand. It has cutouts for everything and is really an attractive looking case. And it's cheap for the quality. It comes in black, brown, and red. Just make sure you get the version 3 case. All three sell for less than $26 each at amazon.

Black- http://www.amazon.com/Selling-Yoobao...6424939&sr=8-1
    Brown- http://www.amazon.com/Selling-Yoobao..._bxgy_pc_img_c
    Red- http://www.amazon.com/Leather-Case-i..._bxgy_pc_img_c

iPad Fan
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    I have three cases outerbox defender case, oberon leather case, and saddleback leather case , all our great protection.i rate them all a 10.
    Last edited by Tasty; 11-28-2013 at 12:40 PM.

iPF Novice
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    iPad Air Smart Case 9/10
    iPhone 4s 32g Black
    iPad Air WiFi+Cellular 32g Space Grey with Black Smart Case
    iPad Mini Retina WiFi 16g Space Grey

Links